twelve

downtown brooklyn
omniscient

"and imma ride you like a rodeo" jt's voice played out of endya's phone as her and amara made a tik tok in kasani's living room.

"i wish y'all would sit y'all thot asses down fucking treeshes," bryson mumbled.

"bitch you just be so mad," amara smacked the back of his head.

"imma beat yo ass one day amara word to," he put her in a chokehold.

"beat my ass then," she got out of his grip and squared up making him laugh.

kasani was too busy staring off into space to pay attention to them. he was very off today but no one knew why.

his attention soon moved to endya, who had sat next to him on the couch.

"what's wrong kasani," she mumbled playing with his hands.

"nothing," he moved his hand away from her and placed it over his face moving his other hand into his pants leaning back on the couch.

she scrunched her face up and walked away to the kitchen, not wanting to argue with him.

"what's wrong baby," amara pouted walking up to her.

"nothing," she shook her head and laid it on the island.

amara rubbed her back, trying to think of something to say.

"it's kasani isn't it," amara questioned sitting next to her making endya nod.

"i think i like him too much,"

"my babies," she smiled "i literally love y'all so much."

"but honestly you just have to give him time. i think he's scared and his feelings are overwhelming him."

endya sighed. both of them were new to this so the fact that he was just brushing her off was beginning to irritate her.

"i tell him all the time that he can talk to me about whatever but i don't think he believes me. he always resorts to getting high and that's not good." endya shook her head.

"okay just try to talk to him this time and if that doesn't work, i'll have bryson talk to him." amara spoke before hugging her as they both made their way back to the living room.

endya sat next to kasani who was still in the same position and laid her head on his chest wrapping her arms around his waist.

"can you just talk to me sani," she mumbled.

he stayed silent not wanting to talk.

"that's fine," endya stood up and grabbed her things.

"i'm just gonna leave," she smiled small and made her way out of the door to her car.

"where you going best," bryson looked up from the game to endya.

"somewhere i feel comfortable," she and walked out.

after placing her things in, she laid her head on the steering wheel trying to get herself together.

after about ten minutes of sitting there, she heard the passenger door open. immediately smelling their cologne, she grew more irritated.