twenty

downtown brooklyn
endya melian

"alright handsome, go get packed up." endya pulled away from the hug kasani recently pulled her into and walked out of the room but not before receiving a hard slap to her ass by kasani.

the past few days have been hard for them but it's getting better. they're learning even more about each other, which they didn't even think was possible, since they were always at the other's home.

endya really didn't want kasani home alone so they were always together.

the trip that they were speaking of was all planned by endya and paid for by kasani. the couple would be spending valentine's day and the three following days in bora bora. she wanted to go far and somewhere where there isn't much traffic.

she wanted both of them to be away from work and at peace. they planned to spend the next two weeks away from work and four out of those fourteen days would be spent in bora bora.

"baby," endya snapped out of her thoughts when she heard his voice.

she walked into the room and stood by the door, "yes?"

"why you so far away," he smirked "come here."

slowly walking over, endya made her way in between kasani's legs as he sat on the edge of the bed. his hands immediately made their way to behind her thighs gripping them firmly.

he licked his lips before his bottom lip smoothly made its way between his teeth. he stared her down as he got up and moved his hands further up, giving her ass a light squeeze.

"what sani," she giggled as he continued to stare at her.

"you just so beautiful," one of his hands made their way up to her face and gently caressed her cheek as her face grew hot.

"thank you," she spoke low and soft.

"this might be corny but," he released her and went into his walk-in closet before coming out less than one minute later.

his hands held a small pink bear and a small bouquet of roses-which he would replace with a bigger one on valentine's day.

"will you be my valentine mama," he cheesed at her making her laugh.

"of course bubs," she wrapped her arms around his waist "thank you for asking."

he bent down and kissed her cheek before giving her the bear and flowers.

"it wasn't corny baby, i love it."

"and i," he kissed her lips "love you."

the couple was very very affectionate. they were always hugging and kissing on each other. it was never a moment where they weren't showing love.

"i love you more," she smiled as she set her newly given gift down.

"are you done packing," she questioned as he sat on the bed laying back.

he nodded, "you can double check it mama i know you want to."

she was definitely going to double check his luggage. one thing she learned from him coming to her house was that he was always missing something and instead of going to get it, he would buy another one.