thirty-three

downtown brooklyn

endya waddled out of her building, giving her mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

kasani didn't want her driving since she was so far into her pregnancy, eight months to be exact. he felt that her water could break any minute so he never wanted her to be alone. he never once told her she couldn't drive or if she wanted to have time away from him, he had no issue with it, someone just always had to be with her.

he based his work schedule around hers and when her mom was off, he would close his books so that he could be at her shop.

for that reason, he waited on her hand and foot. he even made sure to be early so she wouldn't be waiting on his arrival.

"thank you bubby," she mumbled as he closed the passenger door to his trackhawk before going back to the driver's side and getting in.

"you good? why you mumbling baby?" he looked over at her. he wanted to make sure nobody said anything crazy to her before he pulled off, in case he had to go back in.

watching her shake her head, he turned completely toward her. "if i pull off and you start crying, we gone have a problem. tell me what the fuck is wrong so i can fix it."

she chuckled looking over at him, "you can't fix everything."

"but i can so tell me before i go in there and piss all of yo employees off."

she sighed looking up at him. "there were just a few rude people today but it's fine, i'm fine."

kasani eyed her watching her face to see if she would start crying. when she didn't, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. it seemed as if she was become immune to people being rude to her and he didn't like that.

"i'll kill over you if it gets to that point, always remember that. don't ever think you gotta deal with people talking to you crazy because you don't. that's yo shit, kick they ass out."

endya smiled watching him get worked up. kasani had always been crazy over her but it's gotten worse during her pregnancy.

"you're so violent, it's okay bubba. i usually just block them from booking."

"start beating they ass," he joked.

"will do, pa." she played along.

..

endya hummed as she stood in the doorway watching  a shirtless kasani cut his hair in their master bathroom of their new home.

when kasani began his engagement plans, he also went house shopping.

once he found the perfect house, he had it fully furnished based on things endya told him before, and he surprised her with the home.

"why you got an attitude?" he peaked over at her as he dusted his head before continuing to fade.

"i don't," she chuckled "i'm just enjoying the view.

"you fucking cornball."

she laughed turning around and going back to their room to get dressed. today was the day of their baby shower and they were currently getting ready for it.