ten

downtown brooklyn
kasani amiri santana

i arrived outside of endya's building and waited for her to come out.

i decided to take her to a candle making place and to eat. amara told me seafood was her favorite so that's what we're getting.

the idea of the candle making experience came from when i went to her house. she had a bunch of candles around and i decided to ask her about it. she explained how much she loves candles and that she wanted to learn how to make them.

a few minutes later, i saw her coming out of her building. i got out and opened the door for her before going back to my side and getting in.

"hey baby," she spoke as she got in.

"wassup mama."

she looked over at me, "you wanna be me so bad."

she wore a cream colored bodysuit, a pair of baggy jeans, off-white 4s and a beige long cardigan.

"nah, i told you i was wearing cream. you just wanna match me baby. it's cool."

i wore a cream colored graphic hoodie, light blue jeans that held a few rips, off-white 4s , and a black puffer coat.

"you missing something," i looked over at her admiring her beauty.

"purse, phone, glocky" she started "too many glockiessss." she danced in the seat making me laugh at her.

"i have everything, whatcha chatting bout stink?" she looked at me with her eyebrows knitted together.

i leaned over the middle console and licked my lips looking her up and down. she so gorgeous.

"my kisses mama. you just gone get in my shit and not give me kisses?" i mugged her.

she kissed my cheeks then my nose, "that's all you had to say. you act like a big baby."

i laughed before pulling off, "only for you."

"we going to do sum first then we going to get some food." i continued to talk to her while keeping my eyes on the road.

"kasani you don't even eat," i felt her mugging me.

"you do, so i'm taking you to eat. now stop trynna be funny cause that shit hurt my feelings."

it didn't really hurt me because i knew she went though the same thing so she knew how it was. it was a harmless joke.

"i'm sorry sani, i didn't mean to hurt you feels." she teased me kissing my face while we were stopped at a red light.

"you always dragging it. fuck on."

"watch ya mouth witcha angry bird ass." she rubbed my arm that was on the middle console and played with my hand.

"i'm joking love, chill. deadass tho, where ya coat?"

"this thick, i don't need my coat." she pointed at the cardigan she had on.

i'm not even gone argue with her. it's brick as fuck out and she got on a sweater. always trynna be cute and shit i should bang her head into the dashboard.