thirty

downtown brooklyn

"welcome to-nigga what you doing here?" easton smacked his lips as he dapped kasani who had walked into the jewelry store.

malachi owned the jewelry store himself previously, after he gained a strong liking to jewelry and the process of making it.

as easton grew older, he gained the same liking to jewelry and decided to invest into the jewelry store becoming co-owner with his dad.

their store held everything from charm bracelets to flashy chains, usually worn by mainstream rappers.

"i know it's probably a little to late to ask since i'm already here about to buy the shit. i asked momma already and she approved but i couldn't leave y'all out this mix seeing how much she loves y'all. long story short, i'm proposing to endya. i love her to death even though we be going through shit. she's the best things
that's ever happened to me and she literally saved my life. i want her to be my wife and the mother of my kids. i'm coming here to get y'all's blessing." kasani smiled wide thinking about his future with endya.

"nigga y'all basically married already," malachi laughed "but real shit, i need you to make sure you actually want to do this. we can start on the ring but don't sell no false dreams to my daughter. she got one time to cry to me about you and you a dead man."

"youn gotta worry about nothing like that with me. i'm so messed up in the head over endya. i can't even look at nobody else." kasani shook his head just thinking about her. he was head over heels for endya and didn't want to ever feel the same way about anyone else. kasani had his mind made up and he was going to propose to endya, getting their blessing just made everything better.

..

endya covered her mouth silently crying as she stood in the bathroom. she couldn't believe what she had saw and was definitely in denial.

"no," she shook her head "this not real bro."

kasani was feeling sick again and endya noticed a few changes in her body. her slight pudge grew, the size of her ass increased, and her titties were bigger and sensitive.

she grabbed the four positive tests hiding them so that kasani couldn't find them when he got home. he was still working but she had to end her day early and reschedule her clients due to her being dizzy, leading her to the nearest pharmacy to purchase the tests.

her mind was racing, she felt that a baby was not the best thing ever right now. they even started taking precautions to prevent endya from getting pregnant.

what she had yet to remember was kasani's birthday trip. the many times she told him to nut in her, forgetting to take her birth control twice during the trip, and a plan b didn't even cross her mind.

their relationship was just getting better and she didn't want to ruin that. kasani hadn't spoke of a baby in months and they were honestly doing good with duke. she thought that he didn't want a baby and was scared to break the news to him. she decided to announce their new addition on christmas, maybe everyone being in such good spirits would make it easier for her.

although they didn't plan for a baby and weren't thinking about having one, endya still wanted to go through with the pregnancy. she hated kids but the idea of having her own had her mind in a trance after seeing the positive tests.

"mommy's having a baby duke," she smile rubbing his head as he ran to her.

making her way to the kitchen she pulled out the ingredients to make dinner. she started a roast earlier and it was now ready. she paired that with baked mac, cornbread, and potatoes.

as she finished dinner, she leaned against the island feeling tears fall out of her eyes. to say she was scared would be an understatement.

endya didn't want to ruin what her and kasani had established by dropping this bomb on him. there was absolutely no way she could his this baby from him while staying with him.

dialing the one person who she could always count on, endya sniffled hearing her mother's voice. "ma please go somewhere no one can hear us and don't tell anyone what i'm about to say to you."

elaina complied wanting to know why her daughter was holding her sobs in. she made her way to
endya's old room which was far from everyone else's since she had her moments where she liked to be alone.

"endya honey tell me what's wrong. why are you crying baby?" elaina spoke worriedly over the phone. the last time endya called her phone crying, everyone thought kasani was gone.

"i know i told you i would wait until i was married and i really did want to. i was cautious to make sure it didn't happen but it did and now i'm scared." endya sobbed catching her breath every few words.

"just tell me baby, don't beat around the bush."

endya spent a few seconds getting herself together. she didn't want to disappoint her mom. even though she was grown, endya always wanted to look good in her mom's eyes.

elaina was always there for endya so she felt that it was the right thing to do telling her first.

"i'm pregnant mommy," endya sniffled.

hearing the line go silent, endya began to sob again. "endya baby stop crying, i'm just in shock. i'm not disappointed in you at all, i'm happy for you. why are you crying? you have a man who loves you more than anything in this world and will give his last to see you happy, i'm pretty sure you have no reason to cry. most importantly, you're giving me my first grandchild "

"i'm not m-married, i don't even have a ring. i sat here and let this man put a baby in me without a ring." endya spoke in disbelief.

"you lucky i don't put my hands on my kids cause i would slap some sense into you right now. do you hear yourself? some people don't even know who the father of their kid is. don't say this man like he's some random. kasani is not leaving you, with or without a ring and a ring wouldn't change your love. a man can leave you whether you're married, engaged, or just together but you have one who is willing to stick with you."

endya got herself together. the migraine she was getting was unbearable so she tried to stop herself from crying again.

"t-thank you mommy, i love you so much."

"i love you more endy, calm down and get yourself together. call me if you need me." they ended their call and went on with their days

endya was at a loss trying to see how she would tell kasani the news.

..TO BE CONTINUED..

kasani is proposinggggg.

endya's pregnant, whoop whoop i guess.

how y'all feel? how should endya tell him?

this book is probably coming to an end soon, most likely. idk what i want to do with this i'm so over it.