The Abandoned City

!!fuck the lore!!

Y/N woke up from her nap by custard poking her. "Y/N!" He giggled, poking at her face, "wake up, Healer made us some delicious food!"
    "Shhh, let her have her beauty rest," Healer said as he patted Custard's head.
    "You're alright, kiddo," Y/N said as she stood up and stretched, "what'd you make?" She asked as she rested her head on Healer's shoulder.
    "Jelly sandwiches," he replied with a smile as he brought a sandwich up to Y/N's mouth for them eat.
    "Mmm, what'd you put into this?!" Y/N asked as she found herself finishing it rather quickly. Healer just patted her head.
    "That's what I asked!" Chili called out to the two, "there has to be some dr- sugar or something in that." Chili quickly corrected herself once she realized the multiple children around her.
    "I assure you there is no 'sugar' in the sandwiches, I'm glad you guys like it thought," he smiled. Y/N flashed him one of her own as she continued to rest her head on his shoulder.

    After 20 minutes or so the team of six began wandering through the kingdom again. They drafted many wafflebots but eventually came across a bigger city from the one up at the entrance and, no surprise, it's abandoned. The place had been long abandoned and held no sign of organic life and only had wafflebots strolling through the place.
"Huh?" Y/N muttered to herself as she had seen papers flying with the wind in the near distance. She walked over to it, her steps lighting the way as she walked.
"Y/N!" Healer called, "it's not safe for you to be alone!"
"It's fine, I'm only right here-" Y/N replied before she was interrupted by a loud crash behind her.
"Ah!" She shouted as the other five shouted to her. The crash was a person in dark robes with a bunch of minions. It was licorice. The minions began attacking her, bringing her to the ground as she was defenseless. Licorice looked upset about what he was doing, as if he didn't want to do it anyway.
"I-I'm sorry," he mumbled to her once he was close enough. He then used his scythe to cut her stomach all while the team watched from a distance unable to beat the minions Licorice had summoned.
"It-it's ok," Y/N said, trying to force a smile as she held her stomach in pain all while trying to keep her souls jelly inside her. Licorice shook his head and called the minions off, he then quickly disappeared into the city.

"That's why you don't get attached to our enemy," Pomegranate told him, "Poison Mushroom Cookie, you're next to hurt her. And then our least faithful last."
"Shes barely even one of them! She just joined because Wizard was sick! She doesn't deser-" Licorice began the image of Y/N in pain caused by him replaying in his head over and over.
"It's Dark Enchantress Cookie's orders, you three are lucky she doesn't come and deal with you herself," Pomegranate replied cooly, her voice held no remorse no empathy - simply a bitter tone that made Licorice even angrier. He wasn't sure why he felt the need to defend Y/N, but he didn't mind doing it either.
"Whatever," Licorice mumbled under his breath as he walked off, not listening to Pomegranate as she scoffed and began trash talking him.

"Oh that son of a-" Chili said as she was the first to Y/N's side, she removed her corset so Healer was able to see the wound more clearly.
"It's ok guys, really. It's fine, I'm sure he had his reasons," Y/N said, hissing from pain as she spoke.
"Sh, sh, shhh, it's only going to hurt more if you move and talk," Healer said, "Custard, I need your help with this one- ". Just then an explosion happened, one full of purple poison gas. Y/N began coughing, making her cut bleed even more and it hurt worse. More bombs were sent and pushed the team away from Y/N as she hissed and winced in pain.

"I sorry," Poison mushroom said.
"No, no, it's alright, kiddo. I'm just happy you're not being hurt Instead - i figure Pomegranate and Dark- dark enchantress have something to due with this," Y/N smiled through a wince as she spoke. She rested herself against a wall as Mushroom got closer, a bomb directly thrown in her face as she began coughing and trying to catch her breath.

Purple mushroom disappeared like Licorice had done as the gas cleared. "Y/N!" Custard shouted, tears in his eyes. Y/N was now weak and her eyes barely opened.
"It's ok, Custard, I'll- I'll be ok," Y/N said through a groan. Her head resting on the cool brick wall.
"Help her!" Chili shouted to the two healers.
"I-" Healer froze, he held his hands up and tried covering her wound once more but then someone came charging in. A sword was raised high and then a string of red and black lightning came out, directed towards Y/N.
"It's ok," she said as the lightening struck her. It burned her skin but it was mainly aimed at her wound. She held a thumbs up to Dark Choco, who she knew had been the cause.
"Oh god, oh god," Strawberry said as Dark Choco disappeared to where the previous two had as well.
"Don't follow them," Y/N said, her voice raspy while her eyes were red and puffy, "Just let them go.." she closed her eyes and let herself succumb to darkness.
"Y/N!" Was the last thing she heard before she passed out.

——————————
Not proofread

If I see any comments hating on Licorice, Dark Choco, or Purple Mushroom I swear I'm fighting you guys. Anyways, I don't like Pomegranate 👍(in this story, she's chill out side of it ig)