Welcome to the kingdom!

Y/N carried Custard cookie on their back as they used their staff to fix the wildlife that surrounded the cocoon she had been trapped in. The grey vines had turned to a beautiful vibrant green, the thorns had shrunk and grew into roses. The trees were no longer dull as Y/N twirled waving their staff to fix the wrongdoings.

And the forest was now beautiful, the colors were a vibrant shade the cookies had never even seen before. The wildlife had chirped and barked happily at Y/N's return.
"You five wouldn't mind if I joined you back where you came from, right?" Y/N asked with a smile, custard now on her shoulders.
"Please!" Custard replied.
"I've never even heard of an aster cookie before." Wizard said.
"It's fine, they seem really nice! We saw how they acted in the memories and letters." Gingerbrave added.
"Yeah, you can come home with us." Chili said, patting y/n's back.
"Thank you!" Y/N excitedly clapped and giggled, running around with Custard on their shoulders as he giggled along with them.
"You probably shouldn't waste your energy like that, you haven't eaten in who knows how many years." Strawberry said.
"I guess, we wouldn't want me fainting and end up hurting the king now would we."

Y/N picked custard up off their shoulders and placed him on the ground. They offered her hand to him as they walked hand in hand back to the boat the five had originally taken.
"Goodbye my precious island! I'll be back soon, just you wait!" Y/N called as they waved with custard.

"Soooo who were the people in the letters and memories?" Gingerbrave asked, breaking the silence.
Y/N tensed but put a soft, uneasy smile on their face, "Ah, just old friends. Don't worry about them, they probably haven't thought of me in a long time anyway."
"What did you do before you were trapped in the cocoon?" Strawberry asked.
"Well, I went to school at Blueberry Yogurt Academy but I dropped out after I had gotten into a fight with a close friend. I eventually found that peaceful island and tamed the creatures that inhabited it, I made a promise I'd look after it but then... someone came along, someone I once knew but also not? She- she threatened to destroy the island and all that it stood for if I didn't sacrifice myself. And obviously, I did." Y/N explained.

    "Anyways! I can't wait to meet your kingdom! I'm sure they're all lovely people." Y/N smiled. The rest of the boat ride was silence as the cookies had kept their thoughts to themselves. The boat had finally arrived at the dock and the 6 cookies exited.

    "I'm soooo hungry," Y/N complained, holding their stomach.
    "I give you some money to buy something, I have some coins to spare," Gingerbrave offered.
    "Really? Thank you so much!" Y/N said, bringing Gingerbrave in for a hug after he'd given her the money.
    "No problem," he replied.

   "C'mon, custard! I'll buy you something too!" Y/N said.
   "Ok!" Custard replied.
   Y/N held a certain childish personality that matched Custard's well, the two skipped to the market place and bought some food with the coins Gingerbrave had given them.
   "Why don't you go play with your friends while I go meet some people?" Y/N said as the two had finished their ice cream. She crouched down to his level as she spoke.

    "Ok! I wanted to play with onion, pancake and gumball anyway!" Custard said, running off to the play place where the mentioned cookies were. Y/N smiled and walked to the bar they saw nearby, Sparkling Cookie's Bar. They entered the building and was greeted with the sent of alcohol and.. flowers?

    They looked around and saw two people sitting at the stools in front of the bar. One had long red hair with one side shaved and the other had leaf like hair. The person working the bar had blond hair and was using a shaker.

    Y/N decided to take a seat at the empty stool. "Well hello there, I don't think I've seen you around before," the red haired one said, leaning against the counter as he stared at Y/N.
    "That's because I just got here 20 minutes ago, silly," Y/N giggled, "But it's absolutely lovely to meet you, I've been hanging out with custard all day and wanted to meet some adults!"
    "What's your name?" The bar worker, who Y/N assumed to be Sparking, asked.
    "Y/N! I assume you're Sparking?" Y/n answered with a smile.
    "That's correct, Y/N is a nice name."
    "Thank you! A friend of mine picked it out for me because i didn't like my birth name."
    "Well hats off to them for picking such a beautiful name."

    "Who are you two?" Y/N asked. The leaf-like hair guy was currently drinking something and couldn't answer, but red head could.
    "I'm Vampire Cookie. It's nice to meet you," he answered.
    "I'm Herb cookie! Sparkling-"
    "Another round, yes yes I got it."
    "Those are both lovely names. Ooo you have fangs! Can I touch them?" Y/N asked poking at Vampire's face.
    "Uh sure?" Vampire opened his mouth slightly so Y/N could get a better look at his fangs. They poked at them with her finger.

    "Ok thank you! Sorry for being touchy, I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable," Y/N said, "I can be very curious sometimes!"
    "Eh, don't worry about it. I don't mind." Vampire replied, taking a drink of his drink.
    "So where do you come from?" Herb asked.
    "Well, Custard and his team brought me here! I was originally trapped on an island but it's fine now!"
    "Oh, well why were you trapped there?"
    "It something I don't want to explain again, if you're that curious though you can ask the team!"

    "Can I get you anything, by the way?" Sparking asked.
    "Um, can you give me a glass of vodka with lemonade in it?" Y/N asked, "if not just normal vodka please!" They smiled.
    "You like vodka?" Vampire asked.
    "Well, maybe. I've never tried it before, honestly I've never even had alcohol," Y/N said.
    "You sure you want your first sip of alcohol to be with strangers?" Sparkling asked, holding the cup in his hands.
    "Yeah! I mean, what could go wrong? I don't think you three would hurt me!"
    "Alright, 'ere you go," sparkling said, handing Y/N the cup of lemonade and vodka.
    "Want a  countdown?" Vampire asked.
    "Sure!" Y/N replied.
    "3," Herb said.
    "2," Sparking said.
    "1!" Vampire said.
    Y/N brought the cup up to their lips and began drinking. They took three average sized sips and then set the cup down.
    "That tastes wonderful! It is beautifully made, well done!" Y/N praised.
    "Thank you! Despite being regulars, Herb and Vampire barely praise me. Most nights I have to drag them back to their houses," Sparkling said, shooting a glare to the two other males in the stools. Vampire just shrugged and Herb sheepishly smiled.

    "Oh hey, Herb, I was wondering if those flowers outside were from you?" Y/N asked.
    "Yes, they are actually!"
    "They looks so lovely! But I noticed they look a little over hydrated, you can tell by my the slight curl of the petals. So you might want to watch out for that! Other than that, they look absolutely lovely!"
    "I haven't noticed that yet.. but thank you for letting me know! I don't want my flowers to die," Herb replied.

————————
(Not proofread)
Bro espresso is so hot
Idc that it's a juice bar, alcohol bar now. No longer a kid game bc screw the kids 👉😎👉