The Meeting

!!Fuck the lore!!

Y/N was leaning against the brick wall until almost nightfall, she hadn't felt like moving and Healer decided it was probably best for her stitches if she stayed in one place too. She closed her eyes and the familiar black hallway indulged in her dreams.

"Hello?" she called, looking around for her friends. She saw the familiar faces of Licorice, Dark Choco, and Poison Mushroom. She smiled brightly at them and began to walk over, noticing them flinch as they saw the bandages that covered her now stitched wound.
"We're sorry," Licorice said first, looking down sheepishly as he felt unable to look her in her eyes. Y/N noticed he didn't have his scythe and her smile faltered for a second.
"Don't worry about it, I'm ok now," she replied, trying to brush it off and wanting nothing more than to call it 'water under the bridge'.

"Just cause you're ok doesn't make it ok," Dark Choco added, he was looking down with a distant look in his eyes. He seemed to wallow in self pity, which was a hurtful sight to see.
"Yes it does, I understand Pomegranate or Dark Enchantress had something to do with it so I can't blame you guys. I truly do not mind, do not worry," Y/N gently said, reaching a hand out to Choco but he only flinched.
"We hurt you," Poison Mushroom solemnly added, "and you're just going to say it's ok?"
"Yeah- yeah I am, it's ok. I promise, you three, I'm ok," Y/N replied.

"Why do you like us? We're supposed to be going after you and your friends," Licorice asked.
"Well, you three have been nice to me despite the circumstances and I appreciate it. I do like you guys and I do consider us friends," Y/N answered, "Friends can be made despite any circumstance and I like you guys because even though you're cookies of darkness you all have a certain aspect about you, you know?"
"I think you're crazy," Dark Choco said.
"Your ideology is surely flawed? If you see no bad in people then can you really see good? If there's no bad to base off of then how are you to judge the goodness in a person?" Licorice added.
"Well, I want to be friends with everyone and I do have set things for how I determine how good or bad a person is," Y/N answered.
"How do you know we're good? How do you know we didn't just attack you because we hated you?" Licorice asked, getting closer to Y/N.
"I know you're good because when we first met you told Pomegranate to stop. You tried helping me, that's how I know. I know Choco's good because he's related to Cacao but that's not all, Choco isn't committed to Enchantress. He's good because I know he truly doesn't want to be here, no matter what Pomegranate or Enchantress say," Y/N said, she then continued, "I know Mushroom is good because they're a sweet kid and I know they don't wanna hurt me. I knew none of you wanted to hurt me."

"But- but that's bullshit! You can't show kindness to the people who hurt you," Dark Choco said, covering Mushroom's ears as he swore.
"Well I'm sorry that's just who I am. After what happened with Lily and Vani I refuse to let people go, I can't lose more friends. No matter what you guys do I'll always find a way to redeem you," Y/N replied.
"What if we hurt your team?" Licorice asked.
A flicker of fear went in Y/N's eyes as they widened.
"I love you three, but you hurt my friends how you hurt me today I swear I will make your days numbered. I'm not joking," Y/N coolly said, their voice devoid of tone as they eyed the three cookies of darkness, "Understood?"
"Yes, ma'am ," Licorice said, a dreamy like look in his eye. He blinked and it was gone.
"Loud and clear," Choco replied.
"Yep!" Poison Mushroom added.
"Good. So glad we cleared that up," Y/N smiled, "Anyways, how have you guys been?"

"Uh, well ok? I guess," Choco answered, his arms crossed as he stared curiously at Y/N.
    "It's better now we know you don't hate us," Licorice replied, a light red hue on his face as he avoided eye contact.
    "Soooo goood.." Poison Mushroom answered.
    "That's great to hear from all of you!" Y/N said, an even brighter smile on their face. Licorice's face got redder as her smile widened.
    "You should probably go hang out with your friends or something," Licorice mumbled, still avoiding eye contact and now hiding his face in his robes.

    "Aww sick of me already?" Y/N teased, leaning over closer to Licorice.
    "N-no it's just uh- uh don't you wanna hang out with those guys?" Licorice replied, his voice growing meeker every word.
    "Hmmmm I'll stay with you guys a little longer, unless you want me to go," Y/N said.
    "Y-you can stay," Licorice replied, his face as red as a tomato.

    "You guys should actually probably go back in case Pomegranate wonders where you are, it'll be suspicious if all three of you are gone at a time after what happened today," Y/N pointed out.
    "Shi- Shoot you're right, let's go guys," Dark Choco said, dragging the two as Mushroom said his goodbyes while licorice was silent.

    "Did I do something?" Y/N wondered as the black hallway transitioned into a normal dream.

—————
Not proofread
I'm like half passed out I'm so tired omfg I don't wanna go to school tomorrow it's just not the vibe. And I have gym first hour so I'm literally going to off myself(/hj)