To Love One Another

⚠️Smut⚠️

"Sounds perfect to me." Midoriya said with a satisfied hum as he and his boyfriend sat in the recording studio Toshinori had built for him in the back yard.

"Do you want to submit it?" Bakugo questioned as he began moving files around and preparing everything.

"Yeah." He replied as he stood from his seat, stretching his legs. "What do you want for dinner tonight?" He asked. His parents were out of town until tomorrow evening, which meant they had to cook for themselves tonight.

"Can we just order something a little later? I don't feel like cooking." Bakugo responded as he submitted their duet.

"I can cook." Midoriya replied. They usually rotate who cooks every night, but their parents have been taking care of that lately.

"I have way better plans than us standing over the stove for hours." The blond replied with a mischievous smirk as he reached his arms up, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend waist. He carefully, but quickly pulled him back, forcing him to land on his lap.

Midoriya laughed lightly as his back landed against his boyfriends chest. He felt the blonds arms hold him close, causing him to relax. Bakugo set his head on the green haired mans unruly curls, enjoying the smell of his cinnamon apple shampoo that filled his nostrils.

"So what are your better plans?" Midoriya questioned as he set his arms on top of the blonds, squeezing him gently.

"I can give you a few hints." The blond replied in a low whisper as he lifted his head, moving closer to the younger mans neck. He began placing gentle kisses down his boyfriends neck to tease him. His arms freed themselves before moving his left arm. It began traveling up his boyfriends stomach, rubbing his hand over his abs. His right hand began smoothly making its way up and down his thigh, stopping permanently above his pant line.

"That answers all my questions." Midoriya responded with a soft moan as he threw his head back into the crook of his boyfriends neck.

"We're going to stop here for now." Bakugo whispered in a teasing tone as he pulled his lips away from his boyfriends neck. "Why don't you go take a quick shower and meet me in your bedroom when you're done."

"You're such a tease." Midoriya whined as he pushed himself to his feet.

"I know." Bakugo responded as he stood up as well. "By the way, I wouldn't even bother putting clothes back on when you get out of the shower." He said in a seductive tone.

"This is going to be the quickest shower of my life." Midoriya said with a small laugh as he opened the door to their recording studio before walking down the stone path and back into the house.

"I'll meet you in your room in a couple of minutes." Bakugo said as he headed up the stairs while his boyfriend headed for the main shower down stairs. He knew he only had a couple of minutes, so he had to act fast. When he reached the bedroom, he quickly walked towards the bed, grabbing the bag he packed up while his boyfriend was out at lunch with his friends. He grabbed the bag before practically ripping the zipper open as he began pulling the items out one by one. He set up a few candles on the small end tables on both sides of the queen size bed. He grabbed the small lighter he had and lit all six candles. He grabbed the edible massage oil and the small plastic bowl he had in his bag. He poured the oil into the bowl before setting it on the table.