Rehersal

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

✨Ta-Da✨

Hello my beautiful/handsome and lovely readers!! Welcome to All Strings Attached, the sequel to no strings attached.

This story has not been fully finished, so there is no regular update schedule. You will receive at least one update a week, guaranteed. Since this is not a completed story, I am taking recommendations for songs!! Just comment them wherever and I might be able to fit them in the story.

If you find any spelling or grammar errors, feel free to point them out in a respectful way. This does not apply to names since Bakugo and Bakugou are both correct. Also, depending on your country, some things can be spelled differently, like grey and gray.

There is angst in this story, but it will have a happy ending, I promise.

⚠️⚠️There are heavy topics in this like depression, anxiety, self harm and more. There is also smut, so read at your own discretion⚠️⚠️

"That's gotta be our best one yet!" Kirishima yelled in excitement as Bakugo and Midoriya attempted to catch their breaths from their performance. The red head sat behind the drums with a wide smile, there was no way they were going to lose this, they couldn't. Their autumn show case was approaching in three months and the winner got signed to a studio owned by UAE, they had to win.

"I say we take a break for the day and come back again tomorrow." Bakugo said as he attempted to catch his breath from singing less than a minute before. "We've been in here for four hours, we all need a break."

"I agree." Kaminari replied as he began massaging his blistered fingers from playing the guitar so much.

"Then we'll meet back here tomorrow." The red head said with a small sigh. Even if he needed the break to, he was desperate to win. He wanted nothing than to show the world that he could do what everyone told him he couldn't.

"We'll meet again at ten in the morning then." Shinso added as he began packing up his keyboard. He wasn't ready to call it a day, but he knew that forcing the singers to push their limits would only hurt them in the long run.

"Sounds good to me." Midoriya added with a happy smile as he handed his boyfriend the mic so he could put them away. When the blond had walked away, the green haired man slowly began packing their stuff up to take it back to their dorm. He quickly grabbed their water bottles, phone and other small things before throwing them all in their shared back pack.

"Hey Midoriya?" Shinso questioned from behind him, causing him to jump slightly.

"Oh, hey Shinso, what's up?" The green haired man questioned with a smile as he threw the bag on his back, practically ready to go home.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go out for a drink later? There's this record bar that opened up and I figured we could get some inspiration from it since we're writing a duet this week." He said with a soft smile as he took another step towards his bandmate, only leaving them separated by a little less that a foot.

"I can't tonight, but maybe tomorrow after practice." Midoriya informed with a sad smile. "Katsuki and I have plans tonight, but we'll figure out a time to go and work on the song."

"There's no way I can persuade you to come tonight? I don't know when I'll be free next." The purple haired man replied as he took another step forward, separating the already small gap between them. Their chests were slightly pressed against one another as Shinso's hand kept brushing against Midoriya's. Unfortunately, if the green haired man stepped away, he would walk right off the stage. So with a heavy sigh, he stood his ground.