Chapter 28: The Stowaway

(A/N - guess who's back? Let me know what you guys think about season 4 in the comment section. I personally love it. Though I do gotta say, I wasn't exactly expecting a certain pairing to made a cannon relationship. But oh well, let's see what happens next)

-Gabriella's POV-

I can't remember how many days we've been on the boat for, all I know is that we don't have to worry about being chased by dinosaurs or tracked down by a meat eating hybrid one. We can just relax. Well, everyone but Kenji who is always at the steering wheel.

I'm in the kitchen making everyone lunch which is just berries and I was just minding my own business when someone sneaks up behind me and slaps my butt. I gasp and jump before turning around to see Ben standing there, he starts laughing when he sees the look on my face.

"I'm in the middle of getting lunch organised"

Ben looks over my shoulder and sees the berries "ugh, berries? You should try some of my jungle grubs" said Ben. Ben grabs his plate of grubs and takes one before handing it over to me.

"Umm, no thanks. I love you, but, I prefer it if my food wasn't alive" I replied.

"Suit yourself" Ben replies.

He takes back the grub and eats it "you have no idea what you're missing out on" says Ben. I felt like throwing up. "Don't expect me to kiss you after you just ate a bug" I reply.

Ben smirks "oh really?" Ben gets closer and tries to lean in and kiss me but I moved away from him in time. "Ben, don't" I say in a warning tone.

"What are you gonna do? Feed me berries?"

I ignored him and turned my back to him before continuing to prepare lunch "oh, so you're gonna ignore me now are you?" He asked. I didn't answer. "Well, try and ignore this" I hear him say.

Suddenly I feel two hands tickle my sides. Damn you Ben. I start laughing and tried to get away from him but he has a strong grip which means it's impossible most of the times to get out of his grip. Then the door to the kitchen opens.

"Umm. I'm sorry for disturbing you guys. But where's lunch?" Yaz asked.

"Oh! It's right here. I was about to bring it out when I... Uhh... Got a little bit distracted" I reply, blushing.

Ben and I let go of each other.

Yaz goes over and grabs a plate of berries, I do the same "guys, lunch!" I call out to everyone. Yaz and I leave the kitchen as Sammy, Darius, and Brooklynn enter.

"Are we really off the island? Or is this a dream?" Sammy asked, walking out with her plate of berries.

"If it were a dream you'd think we'd have some change of clothes" replied Yaz.

"Heh. What do you mean? I always wanted a signature look" Ben replied, making us laugh.

We sit down and begin eating our lunch. Brooklynn goes up to the top deck to try to get Kenji to come down to have something to eat. When they do they sit down after taking a plate. Ben comes out with a plate and joins the group.

"And now for the main course. The plumpest, and the juiciest. Nublar grubs!" Ben says.

"And served by yours truly" Ben added.

Everyone had a disgusted look on their face "eww!" Ben picks up one of the grubs "thank you for your sacrifice" he says before eating it in front of everyone.