CHAPTER 2

Seungkwan pov

It's been a weeks since I come back from New York.

Since that day, I've full pack scheduled. I have no change to talk with hyuk hyung because I have to work outside often. It seem like my company doesn't want me and hyuk hyung become close too much. I have another staff to help me with my work. I felt bad.

Today my members comeback from New York. I don't know how to face wonwoo hyung.

"Seungkwan, why do look like you have some trouble?".

"Thank you Sunbae, I'm okay ". I replied with smile.

"It's oke, pack your things. Just don't lost contact with all of us". he laughing to ease my heart. I think he knows my heavy heart.

After say goodbye to all staff of "house on wheel". I get into the company car and wave at them as the car pass them.

--------------

Arrive at the dorm

"Hyung," dino call my name.

I smile and running with small steps towards him too give a big hug. I miss them, it's not like I don't want to greet all of them same like dino but It's feel soo awkward. I just wave my hand to rest of them and straight to my room.

"Good work seungkwan ah". Seungcheol hyung pat my shoulder and I smile at him.

I didn't see wonwoo hyung. He's not there with them. Even my best² friend Vernon, he didn't greet me as usual, did he think I'm gay too and don't want to be friend with me?. He close with Jun lately. He put me aside.

____________________

I heard knock sound.

"Come in". I fix my sit position.

Its Mingyu hyung, he come inside my room and sit beside me. He place his hand to my shirt button and try to peek inside. I slap his hand.

"What are you doing?" I frown looking at him.

"No I just want to check the hickey that give you that night.". The way he talk like he do that on purpose. I think he just try to act normal.

I feel my face hot, my cheek blush. I feel anger at myself. I start to crying. I did with mingyu too. Maybe that's why wonwoo hyung angry with me. He doesn't have place to sleep that night. I'm such a hoe. Wonwoo hyung right, I make shame to myself.

"It's been a week and more already, there's no mark remind. Get off your hand from me". I said angrily.

"Look seungkwan ah. I'm to drunk that night,I just want to check it ". Mingyu rushly replied. he explained it but with no guilty on his face. I can feel it.

He didn't say sorry too. What's wrong with me. They look down to much at me.

"Who else know about this ".I ask mingyu with teary eyes.

"I think Wonwoo knows". He didn't hesitate to reply.

"Please go out, I want to rest". I ask mingyu to go out.

He can't look at me at my eyes. He give me a back hug and kiss my neck.

"I'm out, rest . I will be here if you need anything ". He say and he look at me before go out.

"Lock the door". I said .

He nodded and smile.

Mingyu pov

I purposely do that.

________________

All eyes on mingyu, after he go out from seungkwan room he's smiling non stop.

He spot wonwoo already in the dorm sitting with other members. He sit beside wonwoo and whispered.

"I tease him,I tease seungkwan ". He told wonwoo.

Wonwoo try to laugh along but he can't hide his feelings.

They all didn't pay attention at them but seungcheol know wonwoo expression. He might be quite but when he mad, the emotion show on his face.

"Don't tease him to much." Wonwoo force smile again when talk to mingyu.

Mingyu too busy to look at his phone to notice that.

He talk savagely to wonwoo.

"If you like seungkwan tell me, I will stop to tease him." Mingyu added.

The reality hit wonwoo. He tried to hide his feeling and blur out nonsense.

"He look pathetic already. Don't tease him too much. We need chemistry in everything we do. I don't want anyone throw a fit when filming and makes things awkward ". Wonwoo try to explain.

"Wowooowoo, chill friend. I'm just kidding. No need to explain much." Mingyu laugh.

Seungcheol can believe that things come out from wonwoo mouth.

"Be careful what come out from your mouth. ". Seungcheol talk from they behind with his hand in both mingyu and wonwoo shoulder.

Things become quite.

Suddenly

"If you have nothing to do, instead of gossiping. Go to your room sleep or rest." Seungcheol makes announcements.