CHAPTER 9

Training room(danceroom)

"Hyung.hyung,it's been 2 week already. When will seungkwan come back here?" Hoshi asking seungcheol whispers.

Wonwoo looked at the leader. He also expecting the answer.

"I don't know".seungcheol replied.

"Hyung why you didn't ask CEO or the office staff about this? You should know right? You're the leader, it's impossible our CEO didn't tell you." Dk demand for the answer.

"I don't know if you guys care or curious.(he let a big sigh) but My answer is don't disturb him for now and just do your job" seungcheol talk without looking at the members.

Seungcheol continue to play his phone. He to lazy to answer same question every time.

"Why are you acting like you the only one who care about seungkwan?." Jeonghan talk with annoys tones and a bit scream. he looked seungcheol intensely look like girl who sulking because his boyfriend give more attention to someone else

It can't be denied that Jeonghan actually jelouse with seungkwan because seungkwan is the only one who get seungcheol hyung attention for now but at the same time he seems worried too.

"what do you care about that? It's not you (point at Jeonghan) and you guys(Pointing at every members) who ignoring him? and now busy asking me about him." Seungcheol talk savagely.

"Why did you include me in this situation". Joshua looked disappointed talking to seungcheol.

"I don't know, you and Jeonghan also the oldest in this group. I'm a leader, I shouldn't side with anyone but you two should make yourself useful by comfort and help me to talk with them and give advice so no one being left behind. Helps them to Express themselves. I was to busy with other thing. I can't handle this situation by myself. At least help me. Jeonghan, why you're acting like a kid? Sounds like you are jealous with seungkwan?" seungcheol look dispointed.

"Mingyu said seungkwan". jeonghan want to defend himselve but cut by seungcheol.

"So you just believe what mingyu said? And you mingyu, do you hate seungkwan that much? Because of one things that you unsure the truth behind it?and busy spreading the rumour.". Seungcheol look very angry.

All members hear silently.

"And wonwoo, you're the softest and more reliable person but why? What did you talk actually with seungkwan? Be a professional, don't let one problem makes us go to our own way, don't be selfish. I don't know if you guys understand but for now As I know, hyung didn't act like hyung and Friend became just business relationship who didn't care about other. So messed up. " seungcheol talk walk to the door. left them to reflect what they do.

-------------------------------------

Seungcheol leaves training room( dance room). he opened the door and left them without looking back.

the door closed and there's someone following him from behind.

Seungcheol, stop!!! Do you hate me after all this happen? I know I act like immature but you look like spoil seungkwan to much. It's not I'm jelouse or something". Jeonghan just give an excuse. Afraid his feeling will be exposed.

"No, it's look like that. It's not like I spoil him like buy what he want or what . I just give him a attention. He work so much and you know he's to sensitive. I need to comfort him. The maknae, uri maknae. Did he even complain to us about working to much??." Seungcheol start his nagging again.

So do you like him? You love him more than dongsaeng?" Jeonghan demand for the answer.

What are you talking about? Did...hmmm I don't know what in your head. I've no feeling ever with him like that. If you ask seungkwan, he will say the same answer. He act like that it's not a gesture of flirting with me. He just want someone praising him. I don't know what's in your head and other but if you have nothing important to say, don't waste my time..go!". Seungcheol disbelief what he hear from Jeonghan just now.

Before jeonghan enter the (training room)dance room. He wipe tear from his face.

---------------------------

Dk pov

After training they just go straight to their dorm.

Ding dong...

Dk opened the door and take the box that the delivery man handed to him.

"Heh... why did seungkwan buy soo much. " Dk talk excitedly.

He take the parcel and go straight to seungkwan room.

"What's that ".Hoshi walk to dk and look the box at DK hand with his mouth full of food and his hand still have a chopstick.

Seungcheol take the box and tell the Hoshi and dk he will put the box to seungkwan room.

"His lovely maknae, no one can touch" Jeonghan talk with his eyes rolled.

"What's wrong with you" seungcheol have no words to say anymore.

Hoshi grab that box from seungcheol hand.

"We always do this, unboxing each other things. We don't care. It's just you think to much". Hoshi giggles follow by DK.

_________________________________________

Ps: I'm sorry let you read seungcheol nagging to his members. This episode Jeonghan being jelouse with seungkwan and seungcheol dongsaeng relationship. jeongcheol.

I just post for now. I will read again and edit or fill up some mistake.