CHAPTER 1

The continues of book 1.

Incheon airport

Finally seungkwan arrives at incheon airport. It's take 14 hour flight from New York to incheon.

He's sitting at the bench at the waiting area, look at each gates and scan to each person. He was informed that there's suppose have someone that he knows will pick him up.

He looked down check to his phone, there's no any news from wonwoo. He need explanation.

He can't stop thinking about what happen, why wonwoo is like that. He didn't even say goodbye. He can understand other members but wonwoo, it's hard to find a mistake. He is the one who is always defending him. The one who will never make him feel outcast and lonely. suddenly change 360 degree in one night.

-------------------

" booseungkwan!!! " seungkwan searching where's the voice came from and he saw hyuk hyung. Seungkwan heartbeat increased rapidly. He don't know what kind of feeling that he had right now. He has the expression of someone who longing for his partner for a long time but he is nobody to hyuk hyung. He can't describe and suddenly the sweet moment disappeared, he saw one pretty figure that walk beside hyuk hyung. She is one that hyuk hyung post with caption " my love" in his IG. Seungkwan face obviously show disappointed.

Seungkwan didn't talk much when they arrived in the car. Hyuk hyung can feel the tension. " he's jealous right now?". He asking himself.

Seungkwan pov

Why did I feel like this? Did I turn into gay? After all happen recently and add the incident with wonwoo hyung,my heart seem like have been change to much. I think my heart getting more confused. Before this I can denied any hesitation in myself but when I see hyuk hyung with other. I can't explain.

Seungkwan shi, we already arrive". Hyuk hyung talk after longtime silent in the car.

"hyung, why did you address me too formal? So awkward? " suddenly blurout what in my mind without thinking.

"No I just..." hyuk hyung shutter.

"It's okay, did someone say something makes hyung uncomfortable? Okay then, let's keep professional. " I said and walk away from hyuk hyung.

"Anyway hyung, thank you and Sorry didn't talk much with your lover ." I turn around only to say that.

-----------------

I open my room and sit at the edge of my bed. My hand grab my hair like someone in despair. I can't control my mouth, why did I say that ?

Suddenly I got messej from hyuk hyung

Hyuk hyung : im so sorry seungkwan ah, hyung didn't have any attention to hurt your feelings. please don't tired yourself and rest, I will explain this an other time. Remember you have to shoot for variety show tomorrow. I will pick you up. Thank you for working so hard.

I don't know but that chat from hyuk hyung hit me hard. I cried like a child. The words that heals my heart. The encourage words is a medicines for my mental health and body for working to much.

P/s: im sorry that i make a mistake about name, I just realise and change it right away.