CHAPTER 4

Flashback

To The day that seungkwan start fight with mingyu. The night that they all ignored seungkwan in after party dinner.

All of hip hop team suppose to be in a one car but seungcheol decide to ride another car with all the staff. He need to arrive first to the resturant to greet CEO without knowing seungkwan is left behind. meanwhile dino follow wonwoo into hiphop team car and ride with them. That's why he knows.

About the game and the bet.

Conversations in the car

Mingyu: hey, did you heard a rumour that seungkwan is a gay?

Wonwoo: I know you're fight with him but don't talk like that. It's not you who the one start a rumour?

Wonwoo laugh and continue with mingyu laugh.

Mingyu: who do you think I am? Seungkwan always act cutely and flirting with everyone that's why the rumour start.

Wonwoo ignored

Mingyu: all the staff know. I heard from them.

Wonwoo still ignored what mingyu trying to say.

Mingyu: hey hey I give 1m if u can make seungkwan fall in love with you. I bet you, you can't. Hahahhaah

It's make wonwoo pay intention to mingyu.

Wonwoo: oke, let's make a deal then. I've nothing to afraid of hahaha and you too. If you successful to make seungkwan fall in love I give you 1m also.

Mingyu: oke, cool ...

Wonwoo: do you like him don't you?

Wonwoo tease mingyu.

Mingyu: no I'm not.

Mingyu denied. actually he's jealous about rumour about seungkwan and hyuk hyung being a partner. He's so angry and make an excuse to fight with seungkwan that night. He hated seungkwan for making he feels like this.

Dino heard what they say but pretend to sleep and Vernon, he is too busy with his iPad that playing his favourite classic song. He didn't heard them.

------------------

Mingyu pov

In the restaurant, wonwoo start to make a move. Asking seungkwan to sit beside him.

Mingyu observed the situation and smile.

"Oke already to make a move ". He giggling.

I will make my move tonight but in bad boy way.

------------

At 2AM they at the dorm already.

He knocks at seungkwan door and start to behave like a jerk.

He saw seungkwan crying and explaining what happen, he felt guilty. He walk away from seungkwan and think abouy that all night.

And the next day in the meeting room they all argued and that's all happen because of him making ruckus. He keeps on silent.

______________

Wonwoo pov

He looked at seungkwan who walk away from meeting room. He rushly to follow seungkwan. He take a big step trying to approach seungkwan. He's afraid seungkwan will end up to do something stupid.

He saw seungkwan running to the car and crying loudly inside. His heart hurt to see him like that. He knock the door and trying to open the door to talk with seungkwan but seungkwan move to the other side and start driving the car.

"Where is he?" seungcheol hyung behind my back look worried too.

"He drive alone, I don't know where he go". I replied.

We both go to the meeting room again.

I sit beside mingyu.

Mingyu: looked that you cared about 1M hahaha don't worry I will take my promise seriously.

Wonwoo: I think you're joking about that.

Mingyu: hey wonwoo don't you tell me you care because of love as a friend because your gestures is too much. Do you fall in love aren't you .

Mingyu start teasing.

Wonwoo: no I'm not, I'm running towards 1M. So you're still on?

Wonwoo laugh nervously.

Mingyu: yes I am.

-------------------

They both want to end it all the bullshit but pride on the line. They afraid to be labelled as someone who have crush on seungkwan.

Game start and they don't know how to end.