CHAPTER 6

S.C.U HOSPITAL

"Anyeonghaseyo sir may I help you?". One of hospital worker ask wonwoo.

He saw wonwoo walking with full of bruises on his body. After being hit by seungcheol. He rushed to the hospital to meet seungkwan. On his way, the motorbike that he ride loose his balance and hit side of the road.

"Ahh ,, yes . Can you show me where can I ask to know the patient room. I'm here to visit my friend " wonwoo talk confusly.

"First, before you visit someone. Let me help you. You need to go ER first. You only need too give me your ID and medical card and you can be treated right away." The worker added.

"No,no..I want to visit someone first." He go to receptionist, ignore the worker and ask for seungkwan room.

He feel sooo dizzy, He forced himself too the lift and wobbly go to the seungkwan room.

"Seungkwan ah" he called seungkwan name.

Seungkwan refuse to talk and meet him and then suddenly at that time, He feel so much pain in his head and chest. He looked at seungkwan and collapse in front of him.

-------

Wonwoo pov

"Hyung..hyung." I heard seungkwan crying calling my name.

When he saw I opened my eyes. He rushly stand up to call the doctor that in charge at that time.

I try stop him. When I'm still laying on my bed. I grab his wrist and put my other hand into his neck pull his face down close to my head and I kiss him passionately. I can't breath but I forced myself because I miss his scent. He refuses to kiss me back and from wrist I change my hand position to his waist. Pull him down until I can touch his lips.

I keep kissing his lips and when he realizes he can't fight me. He swing his hand and punch my injured head. I groaned.

He ask why I do that. He said it's a sexual harassment.

"I just want you to taste my lips when you're sober." i trying to convince him.

He still crying and I try to kiss him back. He glared at me and pushed my hand away.

"I don't kiss a lips that taste like a blood." He make a disgusting face.

My lips have a tiny cut because of seungcheol hyung kick. I laugh look at seungkwan flustered face.

"Hyung if you're not fainted earlier. I will not come here to talk with you right now." Seungkwan said with angry face.

"If like that , Thanks to this the injury then." I replied with smile. Makes he feel more annoyed.

"Why did you come like this. you should go to get the treatment first?" He judging my action.

"I want to see you and this is happen because i use your boyfriend motorbike. I got accident because of his motorbike." Hyuk hyung" motorbike make me like this." I annoyingly said that. I rolled my eyes and look at seungkwan. I didn't say about seungcheol hyung also take a part from my injury.

"Hyung it's not me who suppose to be mad at you? And i thought that you come here to ask for my forgiveness but why instead of that I feel like you come here only to scold me? And mocking me about hyuk hyung?." He ask but he look so cute with that frustrated face. I know he's is mad but I like to do that.

My laugh makes he feels more confused. He looked at me with disbelief eyes.

Suddenly my laughter is disappears. I saw someone in the door waiting for us to finish our conversation. He look familiar but I don't know where did I first meet him.

"Hai Ash, thank you for coming." Seungkwan screamed and running to greet that person.

He hug seungkwan tightly and kiss seungkwan cheek. After that he explained that's only a friendly gesture.

I nodded.

"This is wonwoo and hyung this is ash. The one who flirting with me at the bar when we are in New York ." Seungkwan introduces us.

He looked at me.

" ohhh.. This one is the one who make you sick?." He ask savagely and point at me.

I can't defend myself.

----------

After a long talk . Ash and wonwoo argued who will be stay with seungkwan tonight and seungkwan suggested Ash is the one who will stay with him because he don't know when he will meet ash again. He want to talk with ash, after this ash will be busy to help his sister Wedding. Wonwoo agreed.

PS: TELL ME IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE STORY LINE 🍊🦊.