CHAPTER 3

Seungkwan pov

2 AM

I can't take it anymore because avoiding my member I didn't eat all day . I need to go out to the kitchen. I need to eat something but I can't move from my bed. I'm so scared. What if I saw a ghost, the setting it's so right, right now. Yesterday I binge watching supernatural. Every scene like Thunder and raining make the spooky effect so real.

I opened the door, switch on the light and without looking back. I'm running toward a kitchen. Everything I do , I do it with speed. Open the ramyeon packets, boiled the water. I shrugged my shoulder, then at the time I heard a voice.

"Seungkwan ahh, what are you doing?". Wonwoo hyung looking at me weirdly.

"Nothing, since when hyung~~". I didn't finish my sentence and wonwoo hyung replied.

"Since you opened the door switch on the light and running like a thief ". He laugh.

He sit at the dinner table and watching me standing waiting for the ramyeon to cooked. my heartbeat increased and I feel so dumb and awkward at the same time.

"Hyung do you angry with me?" I said with hot bowl ramyeon in my hand. I sit in front him.

"No,I'm not . Why did you say that". He said confusly. I know he remember but pretend to playing dumb.

"Because I sleep with mingyu in hotel room. You angry with me because you don't have place to sleep right? I'm sorry hyung" I didn't hide my feelings. I just say what I want to say.

He looked so confused and ask me why did I say like that? I told him about mingyu hyung check the hickey on my chest.

"I think hyung do that to me and sleep with me and left me alone but it's not you. I can't remember anything. Sorry hyung, because of my text that I send it to you. I accuse you do that to me" I speak to fast because i feel so embarrassed.

Suddenly he get up and without say anything ready to walk away.

I grab wonwoo hyung hand and begging him to stay with me until I finish my ramyeon. Hunger makes my pride go away.

"I did all of that, he only give you two hickey in the chest. The rest, I do it. Don't talk about sleeping and sex in front of him. If you say careless like that. You look like a slut. How many person are sleep with ? Did you sleep with white guy too ? How do you know him? It's make me think are you fucking around and I'm not the only guy you sleep. You pretend to be straight and take the disease with you, did you ever use condom?. Keep calling hyuk hyung when we do the sex and ~~~" he didn't finish hi words. I feel so furious. I throw ramyeon bowl at him and start crying.

"For your information, you is the first one who kissed me and do it with me. I can't remember anything and you calling me fucking slut for that and about hyuk hyung, I don't know anything about that. You said that I reach you first. I can't remember, you in the right mind, why don't you refuse me instead taking advantage about it? " I say with tear in my eyes. I take kimchi bowl and throw it to wonwoo hyung. Everything in front of me, cup and plate and everything I saw. I feel hurt in my chest, I can't breath.

Because of the noise that I make from throwing a things. Our members come out from their room. They running toward me take glass from my hand, my bloody hand. I can't feel pain anymore.

How can wonwoo hyung have a gut to say that? The quite hyung turn into evil villian hyung : I closed my eyes as I said that in my mind.

# Sometime when you love someone you tend to hurt him/her. In that way you can denied your develop lovely feeling.