CHAPTER 7

Wonwoo pov

That night, eventhough he had a serious injury because of last night accident. He still decided to go back and sleep on his dorm. He can't stand too see seungkwan with someone else. Seungkwan only want ash with him tonight.

___________________

At the dorm

I opened the door and saw seungcheol hyung at the living room.

"Why did you come back? Who with seungkwan right now?" Seungcheol hyung ask me with serious face.

"He with ash, his white guy friend" I replied and without looking back he continue to watch movie.

I go to my room and tear fall on my pillow. I feel like I want to cut my mouth because say those means words to seungkwan.

------------------

9 AM

The next morning

my head feel soo dizzy. I forced myself to wake up because of my phone homescreen lighting keeps on blink. I have a continues pops up notification. I got curious and check at my phone.

I saw a few chat from my friends and my family. They asked about seungkwan condition. Also about seungkwan news that release this morning. What happen too him.

I get up from my bed and go to the living room searching for seungcheol hyung

Hyung,,,seungkwan " I didn't finish my sentence.

Seungcheol hyung take quick glance at me me and continue to his news announcements.

"Oke, since you guys already wakes up and all already here. As can you see, the news about seungkwan that release today. Seungkwan will be out for a while from this promotion and all of his work will be pass to other member. Once again I say, He will not with us for this come back promotion because he will be transferred to jeju island hospital near too his parent house and visiting is not allowed especially you. He need too rest just stay here" he pointed at me.

------------------------

Monologue

They blamed themselves about the reason of seungkwan want to end his life.

(This is All seventeen members).

wonwoo pov

because of me seungkwan being excluded from this album promotion. He will be disappointed. He will hate me. After what did I do to him.

DK pov

I'm not a good friend.( crying inside)

Kwon Hoshi pov

I'm so stupid and let he suffer alone. I should not side with anyone that day.

Dino pov

Should i tell seungkwan hyung about the bet?

Vernon POV

I shouldn't build any feelings for you. The moment you say you didn't like guy, I already move on and love in love with jun. I'm not into you anymore but its my fault ditching you and turn our friendship down. ( he looked at Jun who secretly hold his hand).

Jun pov

(He looked at Vernon) I know you didn't like him more than friend but it's my fault make you two forget about your friendship.

Mingyu pov

I have no regret. You play with my heart. You say you love me but as a friend. Now I say I hate you with all my heart. Seungkwan I know I can't get you but I know how to separate you from other.

Jeonghan pov

It's my fault too. He too closed with seungcheol. I get my reason to mad and take a revenge at him but I feel so stupid jelouse with innocent dongsaeng.

Minghao pov

??? I will greet seungkwan after this. Hmm,, it's hard to be introvert. Why I can't comfort our little dongsaeng.

Seungcheol pov

I'm not good leader. (in despair)

Joshua pov

It's not only your fault. I know it's hard for you as a leader. If I know how to hold your burden. I will do it for you.(Look dearly at seungcheol).

--------------------

Seem like they don't know what happen to seungkwan and wonwoo that night. What wonwoo and seungkwan talk until seungkwan become like that. They only know wonwoo just say a harsh word to seungkwan. They still questioning about that problem because wonwoo refuse to talk.

Meanwhile dino have another assumption from this situation.

" it might be about the bet that wonwoo and mingyu talk that night." Dino talk to himself.

He don't know that seungkwan still didn't know about that.

--------------------

Ps: let me know if have a weird/wrong grammar combination or if you can't understand the story.

Ps: my story might not that good but thank you for the vote. I appreciate it ❤🥰