CHAPTER 11

In the living room downstairs.

"Someone please tell seungkwan to come down". Seungcheol look at the members.

Hyung, can i meet seungkwan. Let me ask him to come down. Wonwoo looked at seungcheol.

"No no! Let anyone else!"

Please hyung I need to talk with him. I will not hurt him anymore. I just want to talk to  him and clear things up.

_________________________________________

Wonwoo pov

Knock..knock..knock

The door open and he saw wonwoo stand in front of his room. Seungkwan forgot to locked the door.

"Seungkwan your room's so dark " he  prossed to reach the switch.

No..no..no, get out and lock the door.. seungkwan a bit scream but not that loud.

    He can't see anything. He lights up his phone and go to seungkwan bed and sit beside him. When he saw seungkwan with a red face and his breath uncontrollably up and down makes him worried again. He pulled seungkwan blanket and try to touch seungkwan head if he has a fever. Suddenly, he heard something's fall from the bed. Now seungkwan's crying, he has been exposed. The dildo now's in the floor. Wonwoo's shock, he quickly go to the door and lock themselves inside.

"What are you doing?" He whispered to seungkwan and peek inside seungkwan blanket. He saw seungkwan naked with his tremble hand cover his dic*.

Wonwoo laugh at seungkwan. He takes seungkwan hand and cover seungkwan naked body with blanket back beside him.

  At that time they heard noise outside the room. Seungcheol knock the door and ask what happen. Wonwoo leaves seungkwan sides and go to the door open for seungcheol hyung.

Are ok seungkwan ah?

He's oke hyung, we just talk.

Seungkwan do you hear me?

Oke hyung I'm oke. Thank you hyung..

Oke hyung, I need to talk some more with seungkwan.

Oke ..

He locked the door and back to seungkwan. He take the fall dildo on the floor.

Let me help you.. he whispered and sit beside seungkwan. He remove the blanket from seungkwan body and kiss seungkwan lips. Seungkwan breath feels so hot and his cold hand touch seungkwan belly. Seungkwan push wonwoo to stop what are they doing but wonwoo forcely pull back seungkwan into his arm. He open wide seungkwan leg and adjust seungkwan ass so he can touch the holes that he craving so much.

It's hurt..hyung hurt...

I'm sorry, that's what we do when we are together.

Maybe because I'm too drunk I can't feel the pain.

It's not you can't feel the pain but you ask me to ignore your pain.

Seungkwan feel so embarrassed about what wonwoo told him. He start to crying again.

We need lubricants

This.. seungkwan hand wonwoo the lubricants that he buy online along with the dildo.

Wonwoo laugh and kiss seungkwan forehead.

You can skip the detail 🔞

He squished the lubricants and put in his hand. He slip between seungkwan leg. He searching for seungkwan holes and put inside his two finger inside him. He didn't look at the dancing hand in seungkwan hole because he can feel the pressure and get erections by looking at seungkwan sexy face. He put another finger and he can hear the wet sound when he thrush his hand inside seungkwan. He kiss seungkwan to reduce the moaning sound from seungkwan mouth. He can't stand anymore. He didn't close his eyes and open his clothes. He's now on top seungkwan body in between seungkwan leg. He open the zip takeout the sensual thing and take out the finger from seungkwan hole and exchange into his cock.

He closed seungkwan mouth and continue to pumping his hard dick inside him. he looked at seungkwan who hardly breath because the pressure.

I will make this faster seungkwan ahh... he whisper and his hot drip come out insidem seungkwan. They both panting, when wonwoo pull out the thing from seungkwan. He can feel seungkwan tremble body orgasm and laying back on top of seungkwan.

------------------------------------------

The deep conversations between wonwoo and seungkwan

womwoo: Seungkwan,Let's be a couple.

seungkwan: I will think about that..

wonwoo: I already satisfied you.

seungkwan: Don't force me.

wonwoo: Oke I will give your time.

* they both sleep ignore another knocking sound outside*

Wonwoo reach his phone and text seungcheol hyung to leave them for a while.

_________________________________________

Ps: once again sorry for the detail and I will edit sometimes the spelling and grammar mistake. I want to make another book but what should I do? (Verkwan x wonboo) or I should change the plot to become verkwan only?