T.M.I aka to much information

Not related to the story..

(skip if you want)

You know my writing(grammar & spelling) is not that good. To write chapter 8 I need to study the term 🔞. So to know that term I need to read a many book about that things. I mean like that genre. Where those words can I use it to put in my book. After I search the words, what is use for, I try to combine the words that I know to make a story.

Anyway I'm sorry if the scene( CHAPTER 8) is weird or If the scene didn't match the situation.

After I "study" that words all night.

I sleep at 4.34 am and wake up at 8.45
i check the sleep tracker.

I have a nightmare.. I rush to write this because I scared I will forgot this nightmare.

Knock..knock..knock

Someone knock our neighbor's house. Anyway, every house in this dream is very close. We can hear that sounds. The knocking sound.

So we go out to check what happen.

"Excuse me sir, there someone standing on your rooftop." The girl talking to the one of my neighbor that they knock earlier.

When they say that, I look the rooftop as they mentioned. I can see someone standing there with scary vibe. Maybe like a Demon.( I can't remember clearly)

So my aunt call us to go back into the house. We're having conversations about that and we decided to sleep in the living room. We were to scared and we a ready to sleep.

we heard knock sound and someone called one of us to go out. We refused

We didn't open the door, keep staying where we are stay.

"Excuse me miss, you need to open the door. That things now in your rooftop." The same person talking to us.

We still refused and they said this is important. We need to open or the will fine us. So we opened the door. We saw that things really in front of us. Standing with scary eyes.

And suddenly I don't know mingyu come from nowhere. So now In front of us have 2 people, actually this part I don't remember much...

We and the one who knock the door gather in on place near the house door.

We saw Kim mingyu and someone make out in front of us. We don't know who is the Demon.Who is the one who being possessed ( ridiculous dream) anyway Mingyu face is so handsome that time. He wear like a suit. Red suit.

After they make out, Kim mingyu with annoyed face wear his socks back.

End of my nightmare. ( so short, this is the first time I hope the nightmare duration will be long. I didn't get the autograph yet huhu and someone wake me up)

I don't know study that words make have a dream like this. 😭🤧