CHAPTER 10

seungkwan room

"What are you doing? Let's open the box!!". Hoshi say that excitedly.

"Why this makes you so excited? Can you put down your chopstick first?". Dk smile looked at hoshi.

"I didn't finish my food yet. Open! Hehehehe what's toy that seungkwan buy... I think he buy this to play with us". Hoshi said that to Dk. He can't hide his excitement.

Pakkk!!! Seungcheol slap hoshi and dk back head.

"Why hyung~~~~". Dk look at seungcheol and almost crying because of that slap. Seungcheol did slap they back head a bit hard.

"You didn't remember don't you?? I tell you, What if you do this and make seungkwan mad." Seungcheol frown and look at two idiot.

"We always do this!!". Hoshi look like a kid who throw tantrums to his parents. Kicking his feet while sit on the floor.

"You guys don't learn anything, after what happen before this?. You need to remember. you didn't even ask for forgiveness yet from seungkwan. What if he buy this things to give as a gift to other person?." Seungcheol keep scolding them.

Hoshi stand up and stomp his feet few times, walk away from seungcheol and followed by dk. They get out from seungkwan room. After seeing that two stupid walk away. He look at the box.

"Should I open this box?".He talk to himself.

Still standing at seungkwan room.
_______________________________________

Knock..knock ..knock..

They heard knocking sound at the outside and after that, they ask Vernon to check who is outside. Listen to that, Vernon just straight go the door and open it. He saw seungkwan standing in front of him. He didn't expecting seungkwan will come back to their dorm today.

"Hey..you're back!!! Hey seungkwan's here!! Vernon screamed.

Dk and hoshi rushed to go down and meet seungkwan. They kneel at seungkwan and hugged seungkwan leg and ask for forgiveness. They're so dramatic. All the members laughing at hoshi and dk who used dramatic drama asking for forgiveness.

Seungkwan look so confused and he start laughing too. He ask them to get up so he can hug them. After that, all of the members, one by one exchange hug from seungkwan.

"Did you miss us?." Mingyu ask seungkwan.

"Yes" he said hesitate.

Actually he come early because of the box.

"Where is seungcheol hyung?" Seungkwan look at them.

"He's at your room. We get your box just now. We want to open but~~~" hoshi surprise and look at seungkwan run to his room .

When he arrived , seungcheol was reading the words in the that box.

"Hyung~~~". seungkwan called seungcheol.

"Hey seungkwan,why are you here right now? Why did you come back early to the dorm?". Seungcheol looked surprise when he saw seungkwan standing in front of him.

"Oh this yours right." he handed seungkwan box. After that he hugged seungkwan.

"What's is that?". Seungcheol Pointing at the box.

"For my nephew." Seungkwan lied and give an awkward smile.

"So tell me why did you come back soo early?" Seungcheol ask again because of curiosity.

"I've nothing to do at home and I ask my mom permission to come back here early." They hug once again.

Knock..knock...

Dk and hoshi in front of seungkwan room. They ask for permission to walk inside the room and meet seungkwan again.

"Seungkwan..seungkwan! Unboxing!! What's that??".Hoshi say that words with happy smile. actually seungkwan happy to meet them again and thankfully they act same like before but the problems is he doesn't want them to know inside the box. He makes awkward face.

"He buy that things for his nephew, that's why I tell you, don't open others things without permission." Seungcheol look at seungkwan and know seungkwan feels uncomfortable. He drag out that two from seungkwan room.

"Don't disturb seungkwan please, let seungkwan rest and sleep." Seungcheol pat seungkwan hair.

"Anyway, You can come out if you're ready to talk with us and If you want to stay alone for now, at least come out for a dinner." Seungcheol tell seungkwan before going out with two idiot from the room.

______________________________________

seungkwan POV

He locked the door and ready to open the box. He don't really need a rest. he just curious what is the "toy" inside the box look like.

He opened his eyes wide. He can't believe he buy that. He looked at the instructions, lubrication? He read what's used for and he take a pink things called dildo. After that, He laugh at the the things. What is this, he saw a onn/off button. Vibrators? He keep asking himself and someone knock his door again.

He rushly hide the things and opened the door. He saw Joshua hyung standing in front of him.

Seungkwan ask Joshua to come in and they talk for a a long time.

"Oke, I'm sorry for take your time" Joshua smile at seungkwan.

"It's oke hyung" seungkwan replied with smile to Joshua. He so thankful that Joshua comes to talk with him.

He closed the door and laying down to his bed and he fallen asleep.

---------------------------------------

8.30 PM

seungkwan look at the time on his phone and he go to the washroom to take a shower.

After that he sit at the bed, take the "toys". He's ready to try that things. He don't know where to start. He feel soo crazy because he just come back from his hometown jeju island and the first things he looked is the "Toys" that he buy online.

He didn't wear anything yet just a towel round his waist. He sit on the bed pull his blanket up to his waist to cover his lower body. He took the dildo and slip inside his blanked. He wide open his leg and searching for the hole to put the dildo inside him.

"Ahh..ahhh..." he feel pain and that thing not even inch comes inside him. He tried again. Why is so hard? He can't slip in.

He didn't give up.

-------------------------------------------------------

In the living room downstairs.

"Someone please tell seungkwan to come down". Seungcheol look at the member.

_________________________________________

Ps: might have grammar mistake. I will edit sometimes. (If you can,let me know the mistake)