CHAPTER 5

Seungkwan pov

"Hyung..hyung ". I heard dino voice. He's calling seungcheol hyung who's sit outside waiting for me to wake up.

I can't even lift my head. My hand tied to the bed. as I opened my eyes, I'm in unfamiliar place. seungcheol hyung pat my head. He's telling me that I'm in the hospital right now.

He looked worried and keeps asking doctor how was my condition right now.

The doctor check my pulse and look at my iv drip. He write something in my medical report file. He is Pointing at my hand and give instructions to seungcheol hyung about the iv drip and other things.

------------

"Anyeonghaseyo seungkwan shi, are you feeling better now?". Doctor try talked to me too see my consciousness.

"Yes " I said.

After that He told seungcheol hyung to release my hand and he continue talking with me.

He told me I can go back to the dorm but he need to make sure if I'm okay first.

I tell my mom and dad not worry to much and no need to come.

________________

Not too long after that,

I got a news that I had to spend a night at the hospital. I lose soo much blood, They say I keep on cutting my wrist, that's why they need to tied my hand. The last thing that I remember is i was arguing with wonwoo hyung in the kitchen. I lose little bit of my memories, erased the painful memory in my head. I can't remember that I cut myself.

I check at my phone and I get so many encouraging comments from the fan. They only thing that they know is I fainted because of overwork but not my problem with wonwoo hyung. Things keep mix up. Wonwoo hyung just added fire to my wounds, it's not fully wonwoo hyung fault.

Before seungcheol hyung back to the dorm, he said later there will have someone else staying with me here tonight instead of him because he have something to do.

I can eat properly because I hurt my hand.

And then at that time I got notification from ash.

Ash:Babe,are you oke?I saw the news that you fainted.

Me: I'm not feeling well.😭

I don't know but I'm so thankful that God give me such an angel in my life

I don't know him much but he care for me. He always ask how's my day.

--------------------

Wonwoo pov

"Why did I do that ". I cried painfully.

"Hyung..hyung let me stay with seungkwan tonight ". I shamelessly beg seungcheol hyung.

"No,you can't ". Seungcheol talk with anger on his face.

Suddenly he turn around and hit me, kick me down. He put his anger down to me.

"If you want to see seungkwan soo badly, don't ever ask for my permission. I give you this chance and This can be your reason to meet him." He powerly kick my face for the last time.

________________________

Writer : please tell me if my work story is mix up and you can't understand the story line. I feel like so much spelling and grammar error.