CHAPTER 8

At the same time

Seungkwan pov

He's crying all night because of the news that he saw this morning. Actually He already know before the news release and he already try too convince his company that he already good. He can work and promote their album but seungcheol hyung insists he need to rest.

He can't refuse because seungcheol hyung is one who suggesting this idea to the the staff and their CEO.

He knows seungcheol hyung, the leader only want the best for all of them.

he only misses the first promotion, interview and few live. After that he will be informed when he can go back to work. He need too rest. He need to stabilise his mind first and when he ready to face all of his problems then he can work. Also He need to rest from overload work.

He might have a bit regret but this is the best decision for him now. He blames himself because he's cannot control his emotions. Everytime they have a conflict, he can get over it fast but this time maybe because of overwork and something happen recently. He already reach his limit.

-----------------

After one week, He's ready to check out from hospital. He stay for a while in his parents house. He really don't think about work. his mind is empty and he just rest the whole week.

11.45 PM

Seungkwan now's alone in his room, watching movie through his phone. He has nothing to do beside watching movie and spend time with his family. while he's watching the movie. There have a sex scene in the middle of the movie and at that time he suddenly remembers about the night that he spend with wonwoo hyung. He had a flashback what happen and he feel the heat in his body. He is blushed. His dic* is turn on. He tried to forgot and take out the dirty thought from his head but he can't.

(To detail) 🔞

He tried to release the pressure and imagine another sexy girl but wonwoo hyung image keep appear on his head. He suddenly remembers what that he do that night with wonwoo hyung. He saw a little flashback about how's wonwoo hyung whimper because of their passionate kiss. He can remember the feeling when wonwoo hyung tongue inside his mouth. When wonwoo hyung play and suck his tongue until their lost of breath.

He remembers how's sexy wonwoo hyung expression when wonwoo hyung on top of his body.

The memory unlocked. He can feel that night sensation today. When wonwoo hyung dic* inside him, keep pumping on his ass and when wonwoo hyung forcely close his mouth because he keeps on saying hyuk hyung name during that time. He feels so embarrassed and put pillow on his face. He keeps crying because he feels not normal anymore.

He keeps on trying to touch his ass. He want the same pleasures that wonwoo hyung give to him that night but he don't know how. He can't just jerk off. He need something insert into his ass. He give up. He never experience such things sober. When he do with wonwoo hyung. He is to drunk, too drunk too remember the whole scene.

He put on headphone and try to search about gay things. He try to watch a p*rn video but he feel guilty to do that in his parents house. So he just search what to do with his pervert ass.

For a long time. He already found a conclusion about his problem.

He secretly open a new online accounts and order 1 set of dildo. He didn't pay with his account online bank. He pay cash with pay later in the mart to avoid the bank notification order enter to his phone. Only bought resit so no one knows. He put his name with his dorm address. Hopefully no one open the box.

If DK and Hoshi know about this he already prepare and build an answer for they question. The one he's need to avoid to know about this is seungcheol hyung. The one that he respects the most and love. He love for seungcheol hyung just as a brother not more than that.

If Mingyu know about this. He will tease him a whole year and about Jun and ming², they will be awkward with him. Dino and Vernon must be hate him if they found out. Jeonghan hyung will he accept it? he don't know. Woozi hyung probably will not say anything. Joshua, he can't predict that one.

" I hope they didn't know". He pray closes his eyes.

He only need to confirm something.

Suddenly he remembers someone that make him feel like this.

Wonwoo hyung, if he knows. He will be dead. Dying from embarrassment.

_________________________________________

Ps: might have grammar mistake. I will edit sometimes. (If you can,let me know the mistake) ❤ and I'm sorry for the details. You can skip if you see this symbol 🔞.

Also, You know my writing(grammar & spelling) is not that good. To write chapter 8 I need to study the term 🔞.

Again I'm sorry if the scene is weird or If the scene didn't match the situation. I just got a nightmare because study this term Haha.