7. Violence

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Four hours until dawn...

Seán and Sam crawled through a vent. Seán was upfront while Sam was close behind him. 

Sam offered to go first but when Seán pointed out about the towel... She agreed that it was for the best.

Seán stopped at the end of the vent as he shined the flashlight around. "Alright. We're at the end. And it looks clear," Seán informed her.

Sam nodded slowly. "Where do you think we are?" she asked.

Seán looked around as best he could from the vent cover. "Um, some sort of workshop. Probably the Psycho's," Seán guessed.

Seán moved around a bit so he was sitting on his butt along with setting the flashlight down. "You might wanna fuckin' move back a bit," Seán told her. 

Sam nodded and did what he said.

Seán kicked the vent cover a couple of times and it popped right off. He breathed out a sigh of relief, picking up the flashlight. He crawled out, stood up, and shined the flashlight around to get a better look at the room.

"Okay, there's no sign of him. You can come out," Seán informed her. 

Sam nodded, crawled out of the vent, and stood up with the help of Seán. She adjusted her towel to make sure it was still in place before Seán gave her back the flashlight.

"Thanks," she thanked him as she spotted a map plan of the lodge next to them on a board.

They walked up to the board and Seán lifted the paper, spotting a blueprint for the machine that had sawed Josh in half, along a fake body. "This is... This can't be right..." Seán muttered. 

"What is all this?" Sam asked.

Seán shrugged. "I don't know. And don't wanna know what the Psycho is up to," he told her. 

They walked away from the board before coming across a drawer. Inside, they found a file that Sam picked up and set on the desk, opened it and read it.

The front paper read:

JOSHUA WAHINGTON

FINAL PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION

05/21/2014

DR. A. HILL

CONFIDENTIAL

"Wha..." Sam muttered. 

"What the fuck is going on here...?" Seán muttered as well. 

They read through all the documents and found out that Josh had depression, and probably a second diagnosis that hasn't been diagnosed yet.

Sam closed the file, looking over at Seán. "Okay. This definitely has something to do with Josh," she commented 

Seán nodded.  "Yeah. Let's look around more to see if we can find anything more of Josh," he suggested. 

Seán and Sam looked around the Psycho's lair to find more evidence before Sam found a phone. "Yo, Septic! I got something," Sam whispered/shouted at him.

He walked over to her. "Is that... Josh's phone?" Seán questioned as Sam opened the messages.

It was addressed to Dr. Hill. Messages from Josh and him. 

They read:

Dr. Hill: Hi Josh, it's Alan. I hope you don't mind me texting you, but this is important. I got your email. I don't think that plan is going to help. I think you need to stop what you're doing and come to see me.