Chapter One

I woke up with Marks hand around my waist pulling me closer to him I gently squirm out of his grip to get out of bed and get ready for work I checked the time on my alarm clock and it was 9:30 "Shoot" I'm late I whispered trying not to wake Mark knowing if he wakes I am going to be extra late.
I went in the bathroom and freshened up I didn't bathe since I took a bath last night, put a few curls in my long brown hair and put on some mascara and my lip balm.
I was in a good mood so I wore my white tank top with my royal blue pencil skirt that is right above my knee and my blu cardigan I stumbled putting on my flats which made Mark shift a little but he didn't wake up.I grabbed a fiber one and my handbag and I was out the door I took the first yellow cab that I saw drive past my apartment I waved him down and got in as soon as the car stopped the cab had a foul odor I checked my shoe to see if I stepped in dog poo and yes I did,the lady who sat beside my shifted over a bit and scrunched up her nose I felt so embarrassed I took a napkin out of my toiletry pouch and cleaned it off and threw the napkin out the window I took out my favorite perfume and sprayed it all over myself .
After a few I arrived at my stop Velvet Rose Flower Shop it was a family business and since my mom passed away I took over.
I walked inside the little shop and the scent of roses, daisies filled the air I went behind the counter took of my cardigan and replaced it with my apron, cleaned up a little and then went in the storage room to get some more Lilacs and some water I spent about five minutes in the storage room when I came out I saw a figure standing in the door way,it is a man he is tall,dark brown hair , blue eyes,perfect face toned body he was sexy gorgeous we finally made eye contact "Hey how may I help you?"I squealed unexpectedly ,"Yeah I need a pink and white rose bouquet by 2:30 ",
"Ok.....uhhhh.....sign this receipt and you're on your way",he took the pen and signed his signature; J.White.
The time went by fast and It was 2:39 and J.White hasn't arrived I placed his bouquet on the counter and stood there reading a book one of my employees Kerry left here from yesterday the book was entitled New love sounds interesting and it is.
I reached chapter 13 in a few minutes it was now 2:43 and I was about to put away the bouquet but the I heard the door squeak open and there he was J.White but this time he wasn't alone a tiny blonde hair girl dressed in a dress that is barley covering her petite little body she was giggling and squeaking,"Hey sorry I'm late I was on a date and forgot the flowers","No need to be"I said as I handed him his bouquet our hands touched and it was like I froze staring in his eyes, the blonde fake coughed and I removed my hand "Thanks for shoppin-"I was cut off by the blonde as she dragged her boyfriend out the door "Bam" slammed it shut.I closed up shop and headed home.