Chapter 15

Last Two Weeks later: Mel&James visited his parents ultrasound appointments and daily routine

Today I was now seven months pregnant and it felt horrible but I felt good at the same time because this was almost over.I got out of bed,took a bath and got dressed I wore a black jumper with my black heels which was a huge risk and put my hair in a ponytail since I was going out with Kelly to eat brunch I wanted to look good.
James was coming along and he wasn't even awake as yet so I decided to wake him up "James get up!"I said but he didn't budge "James my water broke",I said in a fake panic voice,"Huh huh what call the....,your just playing with me","Yea I am now get up and get dressed",I ordered him even though inside I really wanted to laugh.
Soon after James got ready faster than he normally would and we were ready to go I called Kelly and told her we were on our way the drive was silent as always and I actually like it that way I don't like to communicate I think James notices and doesn't try to force me to talk.
We arrived and I spotted Kelly's car right away, we got out the car and went inside,I saw Kelly waving to us from our table at the back of the restaurant so we headed over and took our seats,
"Hey Mel long time no see",she said as she pulled me in for a hug,"Hi I know I've been busy","Doing nothing", I heard James mumble from beside me so I swat him on the arm,"Hi James I'm so glad to see you",Kelly said as she shook James's hand,we chatted a little until the waitress came and took our order I ordered waffles with bacon and eggs and some coffee.After a few minutes the waitress came back with our food and I didn't hesitate to dig in "So miss piggy when's the wedding",I heard Kelly say,"After the baby's born".
We finished up our meals and went our separate ways,when we got home I went straight to bed even though it was early I felt really tired,I woke up in the afternoon James wasn't home so I made a sandwich and went back to bed.