Chapter 7

Chapter 6 is the only chapter I'm gonna use POV it's too much work and today I was busy so no wifi no update so sorry for the late update :( :)

I woke up with a headache my eyes burning I was blinded by the sun shining through the curtains I got up and wrapped the sheet around my naked body,
I decided to take a warm bath so I turned on the hot water and got in the bath I looked through the bathroom window and saw a Red Range Rover with a white bow on the bonnet,I covered my mouth trying hard not to scream and wake James.
I got out the shower quickly and pulled on my under garments and James's t-shirt and ran outside screaming I heard James behind me chuckling as he got out of bed I bust through the front door and ran over to the car and started hugging it like a crazy person "You like it ?" James asked handing me the keys to my brand new car,"Like is understatement I LOVE IT and I love you " I pulled James in for a kiss wrapping my arms around his neck,his hands on my lower back.
James and I went back inside my head was killing me so I took an aspirin and drank some coffee,James was in the living room watching soccer mumbling and grumbling when his team missed a goal, I went into the living room and sat beside James placing my legs on his lap "Hey you wanna go out ",he said as he squeezed my leg softly "No I'm really not feeling well probably drank too much last night",he held my hand and squeezed it a little "You'll be okay",he said into my ear.
"Hey you hungry?" I asked James who was half asleep on the couch "Yea I oooooommm"he said yawning loudly,"Okay I'm gonna gonna go cook something", I stood in the kitchen tapping my chin thinking about what to cook I decided to make past and some dinner rolls.I took out the pasta out the pantry and poured it into the pot and filled it with water and set it on the stove, I then took out some flour,salt and garlic I cut the garlic up really fine and poured it in the dough, rolled them and put them in the oven, I sat in the living room beside James playing in his hair I got up checked the stove and the pasta was readying poured some sauce on it along with some seasoning and some slices of chicken,"James dinner is ready", I shouted from in the kitchen,"Huh babe I'm coming", he said stumbling around the living room.

We sat at the table together laughing and eating as James to told me stories from he was a kid "I remember once when my mother baked cookies for some special guest and she left the dough on the counter so I took out some vinegar,which I thought was water and poured some in there half of the bottle,My mom spanked me on my hands,","You were a troublesome child" he went silent but a smile was still on his face.
"What you want to do ?"James asks,"Nothing watch a movie probably "The woman in Black"," OKAY then you're sleeping alone",James said as he placed the disc into the DVD player.
I sat on the couch beside James resting my head on his chest and watched the movie until I fell asleep.