Chapter 11

Today was my first day doctor appointment so I got up a bit early. I brushed my teeth and took a bath I got out and stood in front of the mirror and looked at my belly which was getting bigger and bigger each day,James just woke up and took a bath right after I was done "You nervous"he asked as he knelt before me placing his hand on my belly belly kissing it,"Yeah I am kinda" I said with a long sigh I rushed to the bathroom James followed behind me, I didn't make it in time I threw up right in front of the toilet but this time it was not only food buy blood and some food I ate last night from the maid which I hadn't seen before,I looked at it in disgust but I was still scared hopefully my baby is OK "You okay James" asked as he rubbed my back"Yeah I'm fine","I'll get the maid to clean this up".
I grabbed my purse a d heads downstairs as the maid which I hadn't seen was going up she gave me a glare that sent shivers down my spine "Hey what's your name?"I asked the plump black haired maid,"Its Lilian"she said with a fake smile.I reached outside before James who was a few feet behind me as he carried my hoodie in his hands.

I got in the car and shot the door as James got in and started to drive the clinic wasn't that far from here probably a 40 minute drive and we arrived. I got out the car and James held my hand as we walked in side I called last night and made an appointment so I didn't need to wait in line James got up and told the receptionist my name and she led us to a room with a big blue door.
We got in and took a seat on the chairs in the too waiting on the doctor to come,the door squeaked open and I saw a tall chubby Chinese lady walk in she gave us a warm smile and shook our hands "my name is doctor Yaung Liou nice to meet you"she said with a slight Chinese accent.

I got up on the bed and lifted my shirt a little she placed a cold gel on my stomach and used the transducer and rub it around,A black and white image came up on the screen but it wasn't moving I started to panic"Doctor is my baby okay","Im afraid yes"she giggled,"Its a prank I play on new mom your babies perfectly fine"she says as she turns on the transducer and turn It on again a wash of relief flooded over me I looked at James who was chuckling away "Its not funny"I said to him trying not to laugh,I put my attention back on the black and white image it was moving its little developing feet and sucking its finger,"The baby is looking good developing fast too"she says "That's good "I say to James who was there staring at the screen smiling like an idiot,"Whats the gender I asked her"she rotates the transducer again "It's a girl","Oh my gosh "I said to James "I always wanted to a daughter",he said excitement in his voice but I wanted a son "Im gonna get you photos of these ill be right back","James I'm so happy"I said to him and he kissed me on my forehead.The doctor came back with the images and handed them to James as she cleaned the gel of my belly and told me I could leave.I pulled down my shirt and got off the bed as James followed me outside,I got in the car and turned up the radio as James left the parking lot.
James dropped me off at home said his gonna go buy some stuff,so I stayed in the living room and watched whatever the maids were watching before I came,which was always love and hip hop, I loved the show so much I sat there watching it with some of the maids including the new one who this time gave me a real smile and waved at me.The door burst open and James came in with six bags filled with baby clothes the maids and took them from him "Hope you like them"he said and kissed me on the cheek "I got some business to take care of, some new cars are coming so I gotta clear them",James said as he kissed me again and left.
The maids and I looked at the clothes James bought; they were nice and cute he even bought a light blue and black one with daddy's little princess on the front,"Awwwwwe"Jen,the maid said as she held it to my stomach.We packed them away and continued to watch our show it was now 9:47pm and James was not yet home I tried calling but it went to voicemail so I tried his office phone no one answered, I stayed up until 12:00 midnight he wasn't home I sat there on the couch until till I fell asleep on the couch.