Chapter 3

I woke up upset,hurt and depressed I yawned and stretched I saw James sleeping beside me with his hands on my thigh snoring lightly.
I got up to freshen up but I don't know where the bathroom is so I had to wake James up sadly even though he looked so peaceful "James,James!"I shout whispered as I shook him lightly "Mhmhmmm"he groaned into his pillow "I need to take a shower","Oh yeah" "Stay here",he said as he shot out of bed and went straight down the hall I sat on the bed with my legs crossed while staring at the ceiling "Here"James said as he handed me a towel and a yellow long sleeve dress,"Its the maids" I guess he saw my facial expression and what the heck a maid wow "What do you do?!", "I own car marts all over America","Ohh that's nice"I said in a sing song voice.
I took a bath and tried on the dress and it actually fitted .Grrrrrrrgru my belly grumbled while James and I were watching Tv "You hungry?",he smirked "Yeah I am kind","Be right back I'm gonna make you some breakfast",I sat there watching Fresh Prince of Bel-air which I find hilarious after a few minutes James came back with a plate filled with pancakes my favorite he handed me my plate and I gobbled down my pancakes and I was one in minutes.
"You ready to go home now? "James asked,"Yeah I guess I said"as I checked my phone to see if I had any messages or missed calls none what so ever my heart ached I thought he loved me I was a fool. "You okay Mel",James said as he bent down in front of me "Don't worry it's gonna be okay I'm here for you",he said rubbing my cheek with his thumb I felt a little bit better ,"Yeah I am ready".
We arrived at my apartment in an hour James followed me inside with his hand on my lower back but I didn't mind I loved feeling his touch even though I met him a few days ago,We reached inside and head upstairs my knees were weak my head started to pound as I saw Mark and who I learnt to be Bianca in my bed sleeping "WHAT THE HELL!!!",James shouted and they shot up out off the bed Bianca looked scared as she tried to cover her naked body with the sheets "Its.....not uh what it seems" she said nervously"Really "I literally screamed "You liar I hate get out my house","Ok fine I'll leave skank",Bianca spat I felt a rush of anger pulse through my body that I didn't realize I was on top of her drawing her hair and slapping her in the head as James and Mark tried to pull me off her "Don't touch me Mark "I screamed I think I was literally foaming at the mouth I got up off her and walked out the room and went downstairs followed by Bianca who just bust through the door followed by Mark who like the weak man he is stood there and did nothing.
James manage to calm me down with ice cream and my favorite move the Notebook."Hey Mel umm you wanna go out with me on a date tonight","Tonight its 8:45 in the night maybe tomorrow but tonight I wanna chill", he looked me in my eyes with his blue one taking my cheeks in his gripped and began to kiss me I kissed him back our lips moving in sync he pushed me on the couch and we continued to kiss I wrapped my leg around his torso and placed my hands around his neck but that was interrupted when his phone began to ring "Hold on","Hello yea no no just ship him the car I'll deal with it later",he said and hanged up the phone,"So what you wanna do"I asked
"Let us cuddle"he said a big smirk on his gorgeous face "Okay that's fine with me",we laid on the couch James behind me while I'm curled up under the blanket watching a reality show called Catfish it strange what people do for love.I fell asleep with James arms snaked around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck.I love him so much.
____________________________Author_____________________________
Hey guys tell me what ya think vote &comment thank you guys 😘