Chapter 4

James and I had a date today so I got ready early we were gonna spend the whole day together doing what I don't know he hasn't told me as yet.

James was still asleep on the couch since he made me breakfast I wanted to return the favour so I decided to make him breakfast,I tip toed into the small kitchen taking out the pancake mix,fruits, cereal,eggs,bacon and toast.
I spent a few minutes in the kitchen preparing James meal and through all the clinging,and clanging he was still asleep,I placed his plate in a tray with a cup of coffee and orange juice I walked over to his side and shook him a little so he could wake up after a few tries he did "Good Morning"he said in a deep morning voice "Morning I made you breakfast"I said handing him the tray.

I came in the room and sat on James's lap with my hands around his neck "Do You Know that I have work to go to"I said,"Really do you have to go"he said in a baby voice which I find so cute,"Okay I'll let Kelly work the rest of the week and pay her extra","Good cause I have places to take you".
James told me to wear something fancy because we are going out for dinnef so I wore a black maxi dress with my black and gold pumps with some golden braclets,James wore a black jacket suite with a white dress shirt we looked sophisticated,"You ready,"James asked he as he scanned my body up and down,"You look beautiful","Thanks you to",I was blushing like crazy he held my hand and lead me out the door.
It was a long drive but we arrived at a fancy looking restaurant named River Park restaurant we walked inside together,James stopped and said something to the receptionist and he led us to our table inside was nicely decorated with little lights giving the place a nice feel.We sat at our table talking about random stuff until the waitress came up to us to take our order " Good night what would you like to order",the short little red head asked looking down at us,"I would like some fresh river shrimp and a bottle of champagne and for the lovely lady a plate of lobster bisque and a cup of wine"James said happily like what the hell dude "Hey I was supposed to order","Well I did trust me you'll love what I ordered for you",he said while rubbing his thumb over my knuckles and then gave me a peck on my cheeks,after a few minutes the waitress came back with our food ,we talked and ate and drank and laughed I was having so much fun James made me laugh so much.
We finished up our meals and James paid the receptionist and gave the waitress a tip.
Then the both of us walked to the car James had his hands on my shoulder,we got in the car and James pressed a button on the dashboard that made the roof of the car open,James held my hand and It was so romantic , the song"Love me Like you do by Elle Goulding began to play for once I felt loved,Jame looked me in the eye and said "I think this is New Love".