Chapter 14

Today I'm going shopping for both baby clothes and my clothes and I'm going with James since he's not busy today surprisingly,I got out of bed took a shower and got dressed I wore my pink maternity dress and my pink suede flats since and pull my hair into a messy bun.
James was in the bathroom getting ready so I went downstairs to get some cereal,"Good morning Jen,Lilian and Jessi",I said to the maids who were dusting even though the house was clean they work a lot even though they have nothing sensible to do "You guys have the day off",I heard James say from behind me, it's like he can read my mind."Yeah that's a good idea,"I answered as I poured out some honey bunches of oats and some milk while the maids mad James some coffee even though it was their day off I was done so I placed my bowl in the sink and washed it up.Since James wasn't done with the coffee I decided to play on my iPhone to pass the time, I unlocked my phone to see that I have six unread messages all were from Mark I paid no attention to them I just blocked his number because I don't care anymore.

James was done with his coffee so we were ready,we got in the rover since we were buying a lot off stuff,"Hey babe you start planning the wedding yet ",No I want to get married after the babies born so I can fit in my dress",I chuckled making a smile spread across James's face then he held my hand and kissed it,"You're the best thing to happen to me you and our unborn baby",his words made me blush causing him to smirk as usual,we arrived at the mall and headed inside we went into the first baby store we saw "Baby Steps",James and I picked up onesies,shoes, blankets, toys, pacifiers;his a pretty good shopper,we then went into old navy and bought some big T-shirts for me.

When we were done I was pretty tired and hungry "James Im hungry get me a hot dog no relish","That's it ?",he asked giving me a questioning look,"Oh and a coca cola","Okay I'll be right back he said as he walked off",I sat there looking around playing with my fingers until I was disrupted by a woman whose baby was crying which was really annoying I felt like to stuff something down its mouth but I'm gonna be a mom soon,James came back with my food and bought himself a chocolate bar,
"When are we gonna visit your parents",I asked breaking the silence between us,"Maybe next week ","When are you gonna check on your business",he asked taking a bite of his chocolate bar,"The day after tomorrow".

We finished eating and left the mall we arrived home soon after I wasn't tierd
so I went inside and turned on the tv and watched wedding planners to get some ideas,"What you watching?",James asked from behind me,"Wedding planners","Okay I'll join ya"he said taking a seat beside me,There was this one wedding theme that caught my eye it was a black and pink theme it was beautiful "I love that one",James said surprisingly,"Me too",I said as I snuggled my head into his chest,and fell asleep even though I am not tierd.