Chapter 5

"Hey love wanna go swim",James asked as the two of us laid down in bed,"Yeah sure" I said as I got out of bed "I'm gonna change be right back" I took out my bikini out my suitcase since James picked up my stuff from my old apartment last night,it was a animal print two piece with gold beads on the strap.I took off my under garments and slipped on my bikini bottom and top I took up my sun glasses and put on my flip flops I sat on the couch down stairs waiting on James to come "Hey you ready to swim",I turned around to see James shirtless in his black swim trunks "Yeah "I said staring at his abs he is so fine,"You see something you like"he smirked "Maybe ok let's go",James ran through the door jumping in the pool screaming "Cannon Ball!",I just stood there rolling my eyes,"You coming in"he asked,"No"I lied ,"Then why did you change just so I could see you in a bikini",he said while sipping the water of his face "Okay I'm coming in "I said as I stepped back I little to jump in the water "Make waaaayy!!"splash I jumped in the water and began to swim to James,I wrapped my hands around his torso and placed my hands on his head,"I love you",I said and he cut me off by pushing his lips to mine and we began to kiss,but we stopped I don't know why "I love you"he said.
We swam for about an hour splashing, diving ,jumping but my fingers and toes began to wrinkle so I came out and dried of and so did James "That was fun" he said rubbing the towel all over his body "I know".

James was downstairs in the kitchen,while I was upstairs changing my clothes when my phone rang I took it up and checked for the caller ID but it said unknown but I still answered it
Me:Hello who is this?
Caller:It's Mark
Me:What do you want?
Mark:I wanted to tell you I'm sorry you were just so busy and we grew apart I'm so sorry
Me:Apology accepted because I grew apart from you but I don't want to speak to ever!
Mark:I don't need to I'm getting married to Bianca
Me:beep beep ,I hanged up I felt so pathetic weak and embarrassed I thought he would be begging me to come back but I guess not ,I loved Mark but not as much as how I love James,I felt hot tears run down my cheeks not because I'm sad but I'm hurt ,"Hey what's wrong ",James asked with a concerned look on his face,I didn't even answer I just looked down at my lap picking at my fingers James lift me up bridal style and carried me onto the bed"Its okay if you don't wanna talk about"he said and kissed me on my head "I have some business to take care of ill be back soon", I just nodded and then he left.
I was now home alone sad and confused I laid there deep in thought thinking about James and Mark till I fell asleep.
I woke up and saw James beside me fast asleep as well so I just went back to bed and it was dark out so I figured it was night.