Chapter 6

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^James POV^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I woke up to see Melissa brushing her teeth in the bathroom she looks beautiful,"Good morning sleepy head"I said making Melissa jump,"Did I scare you", I said as I got up and wrapped my arms around her waist,"Yea you did",she said with her toothbrush in her mouth,"Today I'm going to be busy" I told her "Me too" she said wiping the water off her mouth.After Melissa took a shower I took one too I had a lot of stuff to do I'm planning a big engagement party for Melissa because I really love her and it has been 7 months now and I think I'm in love with this girl I left her with the car and drove the jeep since I had a lot of shopping to do.
Melissa's POV
I drove all the way to the flower shop to see how things were going the place was crowded because it was Valentine's Day and all the lovers were crowding the shop I had to push through the little crowd."Kelly you look like you need some help",I said to the blonde who was spinning around the shop like a gig,"Yeah I can barley get time to breathe",I spent the rest of the night clipping and wrapping bouquets of flowers.It was time for closing and I was exhausted,I drove Kelly home because she was exhausted too.

James POV
I bought her a ring and a Audi don't ask me how but when you're this rich you can have anything I want, I called my parents and some of Melissa's friends and some of mine the offered to bring champagne cake and little treats even though I hired a caterer.I got home early and with the help of the maids the house was decorated with lights balloons ,streamers the tables and chairs were set out in the back yard. I got ready and put on my finest suit even though I have plenty I wore a black dress shirt and black pants with a white jacket and gelled my hair back.
Melissa's POV
I Pulled up to the driveway which was full of cars I had to park in the grass I got out of the car and went inside but I didn't see anyone so I went round the backyard my heart fell to my feet "Suprise!!!"Everyone shouted I saw some familiar faces like James's parents and my some of my friends And James he came up to me and gave me long kiss on the lips he then took my hand in his an got down on one knee "Melissa Cathy Sylver will you do me the honor of becoming my wi-"I cut him off by screaming,"Yes!Yes!"I screamed with excitement tears of joy running down my cheeks James slipped on the ring on my wedding finger "Its Its beautiful" I squealed he then stood up and I kissed him passionately. Best night I ever had.We danced the whole night a few kisses hear and there I enjoyed the rest of the night talking and dancing the night away,it was now 12:00am and everyone was staring to leave the maids cleaned up the backyard putting away the lights and chairs I offered to help but they didn't let me I went upstairs to see James laying on his back one hand behind his head I climbed onto his torso "I love you to the moon and back"I said,he then he pulled me down to his chest an we began to kiss the kiss got deeper and deeper before we knew it our clothes was off.This is really New love.