Chapter 13: Quinn meets Jaune.

Previously, on chapter 12.

Orson: Gerald, was his name Gerald?

Hank: was he lying to us this whole time?

The SAMES started rambling out of confusion, making Gary annoyed of the confused rambling.

- (arc's light, Quinn POV)-

Maria Arc: the commanders in the bridge waiting for you.

Quinn: thank you. wait how do you he's in there? are you infinity guard, Cuz you're not in uniform.

June Arc: well, no we're not infinity guard, but we know the commander because he is our brother.

Jenny Arc: and the person who saved you, he's also our brother. 

as they left, Quinn was surprised that the commander and Gary are relatives to a bunch of blonde girls.

- (arc's light bridge, Jaune POV)-

as quinn entered the room, she saw a young man around 17 years of age, and you know who that is.

Quinn: Commander?

as he turned around, quinn was surprised that she recognized who the commander is.

Quinn: Jaune?

Jaune: hey, Quinn. nice to see you again.

Quinn: ...... how?

Jaune: HUE was just telling me and my admiral colleagues his theory of why and how everyone in my fleet became young again, continue HUE

Admiral 1: yes please.

Admiral 2: go on, mate.

HUE: ok, if my theory is correct, this planet is in a region of space that whoever outside of it that are of a certain age of life enters this said region, they become a teenager again. 

Quinn: but what about the commander's sisters, and those people i met on the transport that brought me here? shouldn't they be adults like we used to be when they left their home?

HUE: the reason why they didn't become adults is that they haven't developed space travel, and that their home planet is for some unknown reason...special.

Quinn was surprised that the inhabitants of remnant haven't developed space travel yet

Quinn: Jaune, what can you tell me about this world?

Jaune: it's... kind of a long story. and just to let you know, i already told my fleet about remnant when we arrived here.

Quinn: how do you the name of this planet?

Jaune: like i said, it's a long story. but I'll tell you any way.

quinn sat down and started to listen to Jaune's story

- (Gary's room, Gary's POV)-

gary was laying on his bed in a depressed state thinking of what Quinn said when he rescued her, then his new sisters and mom came in.

Maria Arc: Gary are you ok?

Gary: does it look like I'm ok.

Charlotte Arc: don't talk to your sister like that, young man.

Gary: why, you saw what happened when i got back. Quinn, the one and only woman i loved, doesn't even recognize me. even though it's been five years since we last saw each other.

the arcs started to feel bad about Gary's condition, so saphron came up and sat next to him

Saphron: I'm sure she'll recognize you eventually.