chapter 28: catching up. (part 2)

After jaune allowed phyrra to be one of his girlfriends after he and the others went to their dorm, they were talking about random stuff, like stuff about earth and what it was like, which they 've caught an interest in going there. and now we see jaune asking a question to his friends and girlfriends

Jaune: so, how were things while i was gone. NO WAIT LET ME GUESS!!!!! terrible, right?

ruby: yes, ever since cardin showed everyone the footage that you killed that ursa, i regretted what i did to you, despite yang forcing me to do it.

Ren: when i saw it, i was ashamed.

Nora: i was crying my eyes out for days thinking about you, jaune. and os was phyrra and velvet.

phyrra: i went to check on your family after i saw the footage, and i saw your sisters and mom sobbing in your room, and before you ask your stuff is still there.

Jaune: really?

Derrick: you serious?

phyrra: i'm serious, and as for why: your ''dad'' decided to keep them after he saw the footage and when he did, he felt sorry for...

jaune: please don't say that word, you may be one of my girlfiends but  REALLY don't want to hear that word.

phyrra: ok, but you know what i mean.

after she said that, everyone lowered their heads of remembering those bad times, but jaune had an idea

Jaune: hey guys, do you happen to have a guitar in here?

Ren then goes to a closet and surprisingly gets one out

Ren: i got one, why do you need one?

Jaune: you'll see, and make sure you record this so that way everone in beacon will listen to this song from earth.

everyone, except gary quinn and derrick, got their scrolls out and start recording live

Jaune: (inhales & exhales)

(if anyone has seen that team fortress 2 animation ''TEAM FABULOUS 2'', then this song was from the ending of said animation)

after hearing that, everyone was impressed at him sing that song and started clapping in applause, but the clapping stopped when they heard knocking, jaune got up and opened. but what he wasn't expecting was that the person who knocked on their door was none other than...da nana nanana...carDICKin Wmchester, jaune and co were fuming in hellblazing anger at his sudden appearance after the damages he caused to so many people jaune knew and loved

Jaune: (eye twitches) What...do you...want....CARDIN!!!!?????

cardin flinched and said

Cardin: umm, jaune. i've heard that you came back as a student and got back in your family so...

Ruby: let me guess. try to start the damages over?

Cardin: what, no. i just wanted to sa sorry for what i did to you.

everyone in beacon's dorms went out and headed to team JNPR's area after the faunas students heard hat he said and told their human partners of what they heard, they made it to jaune's dorm and surrounded cardin with hate and death glares, making cardin uncomfortable, then jaune said....

Jaune: i'm sorry, what did you just say

he said in a ticked off way

Cardin: i said sorry. do you and...well everyone accept?

Jaune thought about it for a few seconds and said....

Jaune: guys, cover ruby's ears and eyes and put her in the closet.

Ruby: why?

Gary: because ruby, i'm pretty sure you're not gonna want to see this.

ruby nodded as the guys and gals start covering ruby's eyes and ears and put her in siad closet, as they did so, jaune started breathing heavily and started to say....

Jaune: do you honestly expect me to accept your apology, after everything you tried to do, after everything you've done, after you bullied the faunas students here, especially my girlfriend bunny, velvet scarletina. after your little stunt caused my family to almost be destroyed, BACK THEN I LOST EVERYTHING BEACUSE OF YOU, AND I JUST GOT EVERYTHING BACK!!!!! SO NO CARDIN WINCHESTER, I WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU APOLOGY, EVER!!!!!! (then calms himself down)

after hearing that, cardin started tearing up, thinking of all the bad stuff he did was absolutely true as he looked at the students around him giving him hateful glares, especially the faunas students galring at him too as he said.....

Cardin: (sniffs) are you sure?

Jaune: does this look ''unsure'' to you?

Cardin: no.

then quinn walks up to him and says

Quinn: good, and here's a little warning: if i ever hear you hurting one of these faunas at all, i'll cut off your nutsack and nail it to my door, understood.

Cardin: Yes ma'am!!!!!

he yelled as he ran away, out of sight. as he was out of sight, jaune said this as his teammates got ruby out of the closet and uncovered her eyes and ears....

Juane: so i take it that you saw the live song i sang today?

everyone: yeah it was really good jaune.

jaune: thanks, it was just a random song from an earth music band called ''a day to remember''.

Student 1: must've been a good band.

female student 1: what kind of music do they make?

jaune: rock music.

gary: pop rock to be exact.

everyone: OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!

end of chapter, hope you liked it.