team magma comes out of nowhere

So then the power went out and then nurse joy told everyone to be calm and then me Ash and May asked Nurse joy if we could help her and stuff so then we turn the power back up thingy on AN i forgot what it was called XD. And then two seconds later we see People with some red sweaters on or something and it has a huge M on there and they pushed us into some sort of room and then one of the magma dudes  says to us if you get out of this room we will steal all the Pokemon here. And Nurse joy says no you can't and then they locked the door. So then Charmander starts to nudges my leg and then i say woah woah Charmander whats up and then she points at the vent and then i say to everyone guys Charmander found a way out and then Ash says to Charmander great job and he pats her head and Charmander cooes at his touch so after a couple of minutes later we manage to get out of the room we were stuck in. And then the power went back on and stuff time skip to petalburg city and Ash also lost the battle against Norman and i did too and Max May"s little brother wanted to come so we let him. So meanwhile while me Ash May and Max were going to petalburg woods and then Max asks me whats going between May and Ash cuz everytime they look at each other they blush and then I say to Max its because they have a crush on each other so thats why they keep blushing when they look at each other. and Max says wow we need a plan to get them together and i nod. An so thats it i hope you enjoy that part and also you guys can chose what Pokemon i can catch and tell me what thier story should be and stuff and what moves they have and if they were owned by a trainer or not.