Chapter 24: Daddy's Little Outlaw

No seriously enjoy the chapter:)

-Ashley’s Point of View-

I wonder what Christina and CC are talking about it is obvious that she was going to talk to him. He seemed kind of off today and then the way he held Christina it was starting to piss me off to be honest I mean she is my wife. Well not that she really had much a choice I kind of didn’t want to sign the papers so technically she is still Mrs. Purdy. We all stood around the room and Faith watched us carefully mainly me. She kept eying me like she knew me. She is her mother’s daughter. Are we supposed to wait for Christina or what I haven’t really been there so I don’t know how to handle this? What did I even get myself into I don’t know anything about being a dad hell I don’t even know what to do about this. Why did I say I wanted to be there? Really I’m questioning myself she is my kid and I always wanted a little girl but it’s going to be hard. John told us that she lives in Fresno for school and I live in LA. Which one of us will take Faith? I doubt she will let me take her hell I don’t even think Faith will let me take her. Maybe I could just convince Christina to move closer and finish up school in La. Doubt it she hates LA with a passion. Fuck Purdy you just found out about her and in two weeks you’re going to lose her way to be a Father! Fuck!

Andy: “Earth to Ashley! Dude!”

“Huh? What I’m listening.”

Andy: “Then what was the last thing I just said?”

“Said.”

Ana: “He got you there.”

“Thank you Ana.”

-Christina’s Point of View-

We kissed that was one of the best kisses I have ever had. It reminded me of my first kiss it felt so amazing. The world seemed to fade away and all there was left was me and Christian. I closed my eyes and I didn’t see fireworks or feel a spark I seen the universe surrounding us as if it were meant to be as if it was Fates Design for us to be together. Whoa. Wait why did I pull away oh yeah this is Ashley’s best friend stupid stupid stupid.  

"we ugh should get in there. I have some things to tell Faith. Plus I wouldn't want to miss Andy singing her."
CC: "Yeah we should get in there. Hey can we not tell anyone about this." Well that hurts but I guess it was just me that felt it.
Christina: "yeah no problem."

-Ashley’s Point of View-

I just can’t look away her she is so beautiful I was right she looks like an angel just like her mom I remember how happy I used to make her now she hates me. I didn’t mean it but like damn I was set up. But it is time to make up for the lost time I have to be a man that Angelic Faith can be proud of.

Faith: “Mommy! I’m tired. And that dude… -points at me- stares so hard when he looks at me it is making me uncomfortable.”

Christina: “Ashley chill you are going to burn holes through my kid.”

“Our kid.”

Christina: “Whatever. Look Faith, baby girl, you know mommy loves you and she will always tell you the truth right.”