Chapter 53: Wedding Planning

-CC's point of view-

We got in pretty late last night and I've been up for maybe thirty minutes watching Christina as she sleeps I already know what she would say if she were awake, ' stop staring at me like a little creeper ' but I can't help it she is so beautiful. I felt her move a little in my arms she turned so she was more cuddled into my body. She is adorable. I heard the door creep open and looked to see Faith and Copeland standing at the doorway. I put my finger up to my lip so they knew to keep it down and motioned for them to come over.

Faith: whispering "sorry we are just hungry and wanted to know if mommy was up yet."

"How about I make you girls breakfast?"

Copeland: "as long as we eat I don't mind Faith?"

Faith: "thank you CC. We will meet you in the kitchen." I watched as they left the room and carefully got out of Christina's death grip on my arm. And watched as she settled back into the pillow still asleep. Good she needs a break. I walked downstairs after brushing my hair some to see the girls had everything they wanted out of the fridge.

"Well young ladies it looks like you want bacon eggs strawberries and pancakes am I right?"

Both: "yep it's usually what we eat. Jinxx... double Jinxx... triple jinxx..." followed by giggles. They are adorable. I put on the radio lowly and it was on radio Disney as I started cooking the girls were singing to the songs and I was at the stove.

Faith: "Copeland it's let it go! Do you think CC will sing with us?"

Copeland: "oh yeah CC sing with us please."

"Okay okay." I just took the bacon out so I had a spatula microphone.

-Christina's point of view-

I woke up and CC wasn't in bed anymore I looked over at the clock and wondered what was going on usually the girls are up by now. I grabbed my phone to ask Ana what time she wanted to look at the venue and made my way to Faith's room only it was empty. What the? I made the bed and went back to make mine. Then I went downstairs as I got halfway down I smelled food and heard singing so I opened my camera to record them. I stopped in the door way and was not let down there stood CC and the girls making pancakes singing let it go. I tried to hold in my giggles but couldn't contain myself and they all turned around to look at me.

CC: "it's not polite to Google at my amazing voice." He began to pretend pout.

"Awe I'm sorry dear but you sounded so cute with the girls it warmed my heart." I closed the video on my phone and walked over kissing both girls heads and then kissing CC. "Good morning everyone."

All: "good morning."

"Now girls did you brush your teeth?" I watched as they both looked at eachother and then went running of to brush them. "Silly girls." I watched as CC stupid in front of the stove prepping the lady of the pancakes he would be a really good dad he is already good with Faith.

CC: "you know Christina it's not polite to stare at people." I blushed a deep red.

"Sorry love you are just so handsome."

CC: "and you're beautiful." We kissed only to hear Ew and giggles from the girls. "Alright little ones to the table foods ready."

"Wait CC go get Ashley I'll make the plates." I watched as he left and I set out the table. They both came in joking and laughing Ashley giving both the girls a kiss on the head before sitting down. I liked this. "Now Ashley are you coming with us to look at the venue for the wedding or are you staying home?"

Ashley: "I'll go if it is a nice place for pictures. I want some new ones."

"Of course. I could arrange that. Copeland how would you like to surprise your mommy and daddy with pictures."