Chapter 43: Do you want to build a Snowman?

-CC's point of view-

Ashley: "you want to take them to the snow?"

"Well yeah I mean it doesn't look like it snows in Fresno it damn sure doesn't snow in L.A. so I think this would be good for us all."

Jinxx: " sorry to cast a cloud on a lovely idea but we don't even know where the snow is out here."

Andy: "Christina would."

Jake: "yeah lets ask the lady we are trying to get to fall in love with CC to tell us where the snow is up here to surprise her really Andy even I think tat is stupid."

Andy: "What if that isn't the reason... what if it is for a snow white proposal?"

"Yeah that could work the only problem is Jake and Ella are already engaged."

Andy: "I mean me you guys. I really love Ana."

Jinxx: "so you want to get married?"

Ashley: "and ask Christina of all people to help you?"

Jake: "I don't even think she likes the idea of marriage anymore. No offense Ashley."

Ashley: "none taken she wasn't big on the idea of marriage to begin with she wanted to get married in Vegas by Elvis just her mom said no."

Andy: "guys! Focus. And Ashley you didn't want that either. But im serious I want to spend the rest of my life with Ana."

"Then let's ask her it will give us a reason to ask about the snow and kill two birds with one stone."

Ashley: "you guys are nuts and I wish you all the best of luck. I'll go get Christina." I watched as he walked out of my room and turned to the rest of the guys.

Jake: "so what did you get?"

"What do you mean?"

Jinxx: "what did you get from Christina? You were exceptionally happy when you came from the basement and now you're doing this. What was it?"

"To be honest with you the gift itself was awesome its the set I wanted and was looking at but it was more than that she wrote me this letter and guys I have never been the best on sentimental value but this letter was priceless I could read it a million and one times and still have a smile on my face."

Andy: "oh hey Christina we were just talking about you."

"Very funny Andy but there is no way she is standing behind me as we finished talking about her."

Christina: "-clears throat- actually there is Christian. So what did you all need me for you know im taking pictures."

Andy: "actually I wanted to know if you know there was anywhere we could go to be around snow?"

Christina: "yeah I do I take Faith there every year on a mommy daughter getaway why?"

Andy: "I want to propose to Ana in the snow."

Christina: "hahahahaha. Oh my god good one Biersack but really why do you want to know?" Her smile is amazing.

Andy: "I'm serious." She dropped that smile quick.

Christina: "you're serious? Oh really? Okay well let's break this down for you. One, you have been dating for a month. Two, one week out of that month she didn't remember you. Three, you literally just like a month ago. Are you sure you are being serious because you sound like you are thinking with a head not a brain!"

"What does that mean?"

Christina: "guys have two heads and one brain he is using one head with no brain."