Chapter 7: Did That Really Happen?

After I woke up from fainting I didn’t open my eyes. Now my dreams make sense the voice of an angel and the face of a god it was all Sam. That jerk! I thought I was crazy! Talk about a slap to the face. They all knew the whole band, all of them are jerks. No I’m not mad it was just a lot to take in Sam took off his hood, he’s not  turtle, he is so hot, he was the mystery guy, and HE LOVES ME! No wonder I fainted and I want to barf a rainbow. I feel complete my hearts back. I should tell them I’m okay they sound like they are panicking.

             I shot up only to be knocked back down with a terrible pain in my forehead.

C: “Oh bloody hell! Who hit me?!”

S: “Who hit you?! I was looking over you and you shot up like the Devil sent you straight from hell!” I opened my eyes to notice Sammi also rubbing his forehead.

C: “Sorry Sammi I didn’t see you there.”

S: “Well you didn’t exactly open your eyes.”

C: “True. Anyways, I love you too.” I swear his eyes were as big as saucers and his smile was a mile wide.

S: “You do?”

C: “Of course. I have for a while now.”

S: “Then why did you faint?”

C: “Because it was a lot to take in at once.”

S: “Very True. Well Christina, don’t faint again but will you be my girlfriend?”

C: “Of course Sam, why would I say no?” And with that Sam reached his hand over and held my face cupping my cheek slowly rubbing his thumb before planting a small sweet kiss on my lips sealing our deal. How could I ask for a more perfect moment?

“Get some Sam!” Jonny shouted. Of course he would ruin our moment.

C: “How about that band practice?” We all shared a laugh after that.

~6 months later~

            Sam and I have been together for six months now and I couldn’t be happier. Our band has played at a few parties here and there and we are rocking it if I do say so myself. After one of our gigs Sammi and I were sitting on his bed looking at his wall when he brought up a subject I never thought we would discuss.

~Flash back~

(Note: Sammi is in bold and Christina is italics.)

“Sammi your neon clock collection is so cool.”

“Thanks Drummer girl, which one is your favorite?”
“Hmm… I would say the electric blue guitar shaped on in the corner. What about you?”

“My favorite one is the pink heart.” At this I laughed. “Why are you laughing?”
“Why the pink heart?”
I said trying to contain my laughter. He smiled when he went to reply.

“When I seen it all I could think about was you.” Oh gosh here comes that all too common burning in my cheeks.
“That’s really sweet Sammi.”

“You’re really sweet Christina.”  He kissed me and it was just as soft as the first kiss we shared. “Hey Chrin?”

“Yes Sam?”

“When we die, where do you think we go?”
“Well that was  random but ummm I would hope somewhere there is no pain just happiness wherever you look. What about you?”

“I think we go into the ground to become maggot food ha-ha. No seriously I would like to believe in heaven. Not the whole mansions on white clouds but a place when I can watch people smile and see those already gone again.”
“Yeah that sounds nice. What song would you want at your funeral if you had a choice?”

“Hmmm… that’s tough I would say it is a tie between welcome to the black parade and never too late.”
“By my chemical romance and three days grace?”

“Hellz yeah!”
“Ha-ha okay Sammi let’s make a deal.”

“Sure what’s on your mind?”
“If we are still friends or together when one of us passes the other and the band will play our songs with our eulogy message as a kind of last wish and see you soon.”

“That’s deep but okay if that’s what you want. What song would you want played?”
“Your guardian angel by the red jumpsuit apparatus. That song is beautiful. ”

“Just like you.”t some Sam!e perfect moment. my face cupping my cheek slowly rubbing his thumb before planting a small sweet kiss on my lips s

“Awe Sammi.” That night I fell asleep with his arms wrapped tight around me. I felt so safe like nothing could ever affect us. This is our world and others are just living in it.

~Flash back Over~

            Good news guys my mom is back in my life that’s something different to say the least. I have a lot more free time which is why you never really hear about Lily. I’m now 16, Jimmy and Jonny are 18, and Sammi and Phil are 17. I have an amazing and supportive boyfriend with awesome friends and a kick ass band. Sweet right? Hell yeah it is!