Chapter 52: Welcome to Beautiful Remains

-Christina's point of view-

Everyone has been trying to get me to talk to CC they say I am over reacting to what happened and I should give him a chance to ecplain but what is there to explain? He was kissing some girl because he thought I was cheating why didn't he just.ask me? Like why does this keep happening? But I have to focus my cousin agreed to watch Faith and Copeland seeing as how she now has her own little boy and baby Benjamin is so cute. I had just finished getting ready I had on a tight red dress and Ana did my make up to perfection.

Ana: "you almost ready to slay on these hoes?"

"You know I am its just different now."

Ana: "because of CC?"

"Yeah..."

Ana: "I have a feeling all of that will change now come on I can't wait to go out tonight I've been so busy planning the wedding I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. But I'm sad it's only us I can't believe everyone was busy tonight."

"Yeah it sucks but we will have fun." We walked out to the living room and seen my cousin with the kids. "Are you sure you got it tonight?"

Cousin: "dont worry I have everything under control."

"Okay I'll be home late. Faith and Copeland bed by 9 do you understand?"

Both: "yes."

"I love you both and thank you again."

Cousin: "no problem now go." She shooed us out of the door and I grabbed the new keys on my way out.

Ana: "did you get a new car?"

"Something like that." We walked out to the black 2016 mustang and I tossed her the keys. "Why don't you drive?"

Ana: "fuck yeah! What club are we going to?"

"Oh it's this new club called beautiful remains."

Ana: "so cool. I'm excited." I gave her directions and texted everyone we were on our way. We turned up the radio and we were jamming to black veil brides obviously. I couldn't wait ti ses her face I hope she likes it. When we got there I could see CC in the window watching us as we got out the car and they turned off the inside lights wonderful its all in place.

"You ready?"

Ana: "hell yeah." We walked inside and everyone jumped up shouting surprise. "Oh my gosh! What is this for?"

"Ana today is your birthday."

Ana: "oh right. Thank you everyone." The dj started the music and we turned down the lights I need drinks.

-CC's point of view-

"They just got here turn out the lights." I watched as Christina got out the car she dyed her hair jet black it was straight she was wearing a skin tight red dress that hugged her curves and dipped low showing a bit of cleavage. Her make-up was done to perfection so Ana must have done it for her she hates doing her make-up. When they walked in we all shouted happy birthday to Ana. She completely forgot it was her birthday. Ana walked off with Andy as the dj started playing music and Christina went to the bar so I followed her not in a creepy way I just wanted to talk.

Christina: "it's not polite to follow young women CC."

"I'm sorry it's just you look wow and I wanted to talk to you."

Christina: "I'm listening."

"Well I wanted to apologize for not pushing that girl off quicker but I really thought she only wanted coffee. Her kiss ment nothing to me and I literally only thought about you I didn't even kiss back it was so terrible. I didn't mean anything I said that night I was just upset because I thought you were going to hurt me and I was honestly terrified to lose you but I think because of that I did. I love you Christina but I understand if you don't want to be with me." Christina had listened to everything I had to say and turned to me holding her drink.