Justice for Jaune

In a dark, smelly night: White Fangs work together to transfer the Dust they've stolen earlier that night, unaware of a blood thirsting Grimm stalking them.

White Fang Member 1: Hey, you know what happened to the Grimm Ranger?

White Fang Member 2:(lifts a box) Who?

W.F.M 1: Y'know... the one who kept giving us trouble? Killing us, blowing up our stuff?

W.F.M 2: I have literally no idea what you're talking about.(put the box in a truck)

W.F.M 1: He also killed Roman last week.

Silence from the other member.

W.F.M 1:(Sigh) You know the one with a bucket head?

W.F.M 2: OOOOOoooh. Him! Gosh, i wonder what happened to him?

W.F.M 1: THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO ASK!

Complete silence again.

W.F.M 1: Hey, dumbass. You okay?

Nothing.

W.F.M 1: I swear to every god, if you're pulling a prank, I'll---

He turns to where he last seen and found just a box full of Dust spilled on the ground.

W.F.M 1: Andy?

Then suddenly Andy's dead body dropped on the truck, making the White Fang Member jump in surprise.

He took out his gun and scanned the area. He was about to calm down, until he saw red glowing eyes.

W.F.M 1: GRIMM!!

The "Grimm" jumped down, knocked the weapon out of the member's hands, pushed him to wall with Elysium aiming at his neck.

Rev: Where's your new partner!?

The White Member was too shocked and scared to say anything.

Rev: Where's Neopolitan!?

Later, after that little misadventure, Rev sat alone at cafeteria, spinning his pen with his fingers while he reads a book.

It's been about 5 days since he joined Beacon Academy. Though he has friends and teammates, he doesn't hang out with them. Rev feels too awkward to just walk up to them.

That means Team KAOS hasn't had any interactions since they formed. Rev and Cardin doesn't mind this. It just means they can focus on other things. Ruby and Jaune feels the opposite and would like to discuss some things about the team, but could never find the right time. Until today....

Ruby: Why are we all sited at different tables anyway? We're teammates!

Jaune shrugged and continued to pick at his food, thinking back at his embarrassing defeat in Glynda's class.

Ruby: Besides, how are we gonna decide who's going to be the leader of Team KAOS?

While Ruby ponders on this question, Rev listened to their conversation, using his superior hearing he inherited from the Grimm Pool.

Rev's Thoughts: She's right. While I've been playing a Grimm version of Batman, my team hasn't done anything.

Laughing got some people's, mixed in with cries of pain from a certain rabbit girl when one of her ears are tugged on by Cardin.