Saturday at Last

Blake was causally walking through main street in broad daylight with her team. Apparently Weiss wanted to welcome the new students, but she knew why they're there. To spy on them.

Well... that was the plan. The sun was quickly replaced with the broken moon in the night sky, and the people that once occupying the street were gone. So was her team. But in their place was puddle of blood.

Suddenly, sounds of heavy boots hitting the ground can be heard behind her.

She quickly turned around and faced the Grimm Ranger. The monster that's hunting the White Fang and criminals.

Though Blake left the White Fang and trying to do better, the Grimm Ranger might not know that.

Grimm Ranger: Blake Belladonna... you really thought you could hide from me?

She tried to run, but everywhere she goes, the Grimm Ranger is there, waiting for her, with dead bodies of White Fang members.

When she tried to run into a empty alleyway, the Grimm Ranger appeared around the corner. Blake had enough of this and attacked the Ranger, knocking his helmet off of him.

The Grimm Ranger's face was beyond comparison. Hideous and monstrous. It screamed so loud, it felt like Blake's ears were going to fall off.

Before anything else could happen, Blake woke up. She looked around and found nothing out of the ordinary.

Well, not exactly. Later as her team woke up and got ready for the day, she noticed a trail of black substances where Rev was last night.

As she got closer, the black substances seemingly got smaller. Before Blake could reach it, Ruby walked in, yawning.

Yang: Morning, Ruby. How did you sleep last night?

She said, teasing a little bit.

Ruby: My neck feel stiff. Other than that, I feel well rested.

She rubbed her neck.

Weiss: Did you talk with Rev?

Ruby: Nnnope. He's still sleeping.

As Ruby, Yang and Weiss continue to talk, she focused on the black substances from earlier getting smaller. Before she could do anything, it completely disappeared.

Maybe it was all in her head?

**
In the cafeteria, I carefully screw in the safety lever of a makeshift flashbang on the cafeteria table. Don't want to explode on me lol. :D

Oh, and I'm talking to Ruby. She's explaining what apparently happened last night.

Ruby: And for that.... i am sorry.

Rev: That actually happened? Thought it was weird dream.

Weiss: But you woke up on the floor.

Rev: Yeah, so? Sometimes i do weird things. Ruby, do me a favor and gimme that fuze adapter.

Ruby: Oh, sure.

She hands it to me.

Yang: Whatcha making?

Rev: Makeshift flashbang.