Dark Trickster vs Yellow Trickster

I picked up a broken sword, examining it before tossing it aside. Not one weapon survived in the Emerald Forest Test.

I guess i don't know my own strength sometimes. Lol. Still... what a waste of perfectly great weapons.

I walk to the middle of the weapon graveyard and with my extended nails, I cut my left wrist.

As my blood poured and corrupted the beneath me, i thought back to why I'm doing this.

In my new and reformed mind scape, i took a look at the trees and their faces. I recognize them as people that I've...killed.

God of Darkness: That's correct, Chosen King. The seeds of your sins sprouted here in your mind and grew as these trees.

That's creepy....

Rev: Killing them was necessary. I cannot let the universe find some bullshit way to fuck me over.

God of Darkness: I'm not judging you or putting the blame on you. If these deaths are necessary, then do as you wish.

I look down at the red ocean we stand upon.

God of Darkness: Don't let it fool you. This ocean is far deeper than you can see. The ocean is made out of the blood of the people you've killed....

He motion to the trees.

God of Darkness: They will consume the blood from their roots and throw it up, never satisfying their hungry.

I stood silent. I didn't realize how fucked up i am. But I'm sure i can keep it together until my job is done. I'm so close.

Rev: What about the big tree in the middle?

The God of Darkness was quiet for a second.

God of Darkness: That tree holds the faces of important people you had killed.

That makes sense. I'd most likely find the faces of Neo or Roman, or other people like them, on the tree.

God of Darkness: Follow me.

He led the way towards the clearing and past the big tree. I tried to take a closer look, but my vision was always terrible. I actually have to put Grimm power behind them and it'll only last for a moment before they start hurting.

Behind the big tree, which I'll call.... actually maybe I should name it something outside of Greek mythology?

Anyway, behind the tree were the Voices and the.... Beast? I thought I was the Beast?

And it seems the Beast is blocking something?

Agh, my head hurts....

Beowolf: And there's the Grimm himself. Didn't it feel great to accept who you are, what you are and kill that icecream bitch?

He laughs.

Nuckelavee: Welcome back, Messiah.

I look up to the God of Darkness.

Rev: Why am i here?

God of Darkness: You're here to learn on how to make your own Grimm.

My eyes widened.