Eighth of a Chapter

I stood in a dark void. Deep growls could be heard everywhere as multiple red eyes are starting at me.

I don't have a body, but i still feel cold.

After a moment of constant growling, the void beneath me started to swirl and form the God of Darkness.

God of Darkness: Hello, human.

His voice sent a shiver down my non-existent spine.

Rev: Um... hi???? Am i dead?

God of Darkness: Unfortunately.

Rev: Am i in Hell?

God of Darkness: No.

Rev: Will I go to Hell? Or Heaven?

God of Darkness: Neither if you take my offer.

Rev: Let me guess. This is a fucking isekai fanfic?

God of Darkness: Isekai, yes. Fanfic, Hell no.

(Driftash: ._.)

God of Darkness: You, human, are my Chosen King.

Rev: "Choosen King"?

God of Darkness: When my brother and i left the world we created, my brother left someone to "keep watch" on the world.

Rev: Ozma?

God of Darkness: That's correct.

Rev: Are you not going to question the fact i know that?

God of Darkness: I'm fully aware of your world's mechanics. People on your Earth, like many Earths, can see or read into other worlds. Even if they don't realise it.

I think about that for a moment. Questioning whether or not the hentai i just watched was from another world.

God of Darkness: I choose you, Fox, to be my Chosen King. The Grimm King of Remnant. The Beast. The Violent Messiah.

'Wake up.'

Huh?

'Wake up.'
'Wake up.'
'Wake up.'
'WAAAAAAAAKKEEE UP!'

My dream was cut short and I spring from the ice bath and took a deep breath.

Even though i don't need to breathe anymore, i can't help but do it.

Rev: I gotta stop waking up like this.

'But it's funny seeing you scared. The King of Grimms.... scared of the Voices in his head.' The Voice mocked me.

'Watch yourself, dog! He is our King! Treat him with respect!' Another Voice yelled at the previous one.

They argued as i got ready for the day. Yesterday was a eventful day. Jaune is the Grimm Knight, Cardin slowly but surely coming to his senses. Just gotta push him more. And the universe push things onto me. Great. -_-

I got out of my dorm and ran into Ruby and her team. I noticed they are in their combat uniforms.

Rev: Hey, Ruby. Why are you wearing your combat outfit, isn't it a school day?

Ruby: No, today we're going on a field trip. Didn't you get the memo?

Rev: Completely unaware.