Working Together Together

We follow Glynda though the forest, carrying jars that the professor gave us. I always wondered what the tree sap taste like.

Glynda stopped and turned to look at us.

Glynda: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so.

Everyone stops and pay close attention to Glynda. Well, everyone but me.

Glynda: Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!

Jaune and i nodded at each other, and the yellow boi took his team to Cardin's team, much to their confusion. Cardin groaned and roll his eyes.

Cardin: Come on, "buddies"- let's go!

Jaune's team just shrugged and followed behind Cardin and his team. I give a thumbs up to Jaune before they disappeared behind the treeline.

Yang: What was that about?

Rev: Team bonding exercise. Let's go!

I marched my way to the treeline as Team Rwby also shrugged and followed.

I kneeled beside a tree and harvest it's sap.

Looking around i made sure Team Rwby wasn't looking my way and i drank the sap. It was the greatest thing in the world.

So! I keep consuming more. Eventually, i pretty drained the entire tree of it's sap.

(Driftwoody: No weird comments. I swear to-)

Ruby: And done! How's everyone?

Weiss: I'm done as well.

Black: Finished.

Yang: All warped up here!

Ruby: How are you doing, Rev?

I froze.

Ruby: Rev?

Rev: All good here!

I said, not turning to them.

Weiss: Right. Then show us.

._.

Rev: Show you what?

Weiss: The jar filled with sap.

Fuck.

I showed them the empty jar and my face covered with sap.

Rwby: (long sigh) Seriously?