Christmas family gathering

Christmas family gathering:

It is now December, we will be attending the Rugetti Christmas party. I really do not want to go but, have no choice Alonzo side of the family will be gathering. I will get to meet new people tonight really not looking forward to that.

I have gotten ready with Marias help due to my ribs still hurting and need loose clothing.

I am wearing Black loose fitting jeans with a red sweater, black flat knee high boots, as I'm walking out to the car Maria runs towards me, puts on a black scarf and tells me I need to keep my neck warm, I smile say thank you, and Merry Christmas. tonight being  Christmas Eve I had planned on coming home early, hoping that Alonzo stays at his parents since we don't really speak, I ask John to make sure to put the presents in the back of the car so that we can deliver them to the Rugetti's, I get in the car Alonzo will be meeting me there as he had to attend his company Christmas party, I have not been to his company ever. and I am not interested in going either, he of course did not ask me to attend, I figure he has a new P.A. so he must have a new girlfriend, I don't bother, Jacob turns into the Rugetti Manor. I see his mother Valeria opening the door then Mr. Rugetti comes out and finally I get to see Mario, after not seeing him since thanksgiving, Mario is looking more handsome at his size 6'1 with those green eyes, honey golden hair, big muscly body, that smile that always drove me crazy, seems like I have not stopped crushing on him, but unfortunately, I am married to his asshole brother, Jacob stops right at the entrance and opens the door for me while John starts pulling out the gifts from the back of the limo, Valeria comes running  giving me tight hug, I don't want to tell her it's pretty painful until John says, please be careful her ribs have not healed, she right away lets me go and starts apologizing and I look at her to let her know it's ok ,don't worry, then Mr. Rugetti comes and gives me a light hug, they walk me into their home .

Mr. Rugetti tells me that Alonzo is still at the company Christmas party, that he will be joining us later, (I'm hoping he doesn't make it before 8pm so I can go home and celebrate with Maria and the guys, Maria is cooking my favorite turkey with gravy and pumpkin pie. I don't eat as much as I use to , if I get a bit full my ribs start hurting. I have been here since 4:30pm. I had a really good time, with of course Mario any time spent with Mario is better, we talked so much about our olden happy days and how much we miss each other, I find out that he is still single, he jokingly says come on Lucia, divorce my brother an marry me, the look on his father face made me gasp, Mr. Rugetti comes over to Mario and I, says maybe I should of married you to Mario, my face just turned pale because, after all Mario was the one I had the biggest crush on. Mario smiles and says dad you always make the biggest mistakes! we three start laughing.

I look at my watch and it is now 5 minutes until 8pm. I excuse myself from Mario and his father Jessie, I look for John and tell him that I am feeling tired to please get the car. I need to go home and rest, I say good night and bid them all a Merry Christmas and walk out where Jacob is already waiting for me. I see John who starts walking right behind me, he opens the door to the limo and I get in, he walks to the front and gets into the passenger side, I tell Jacob we need to stop at a store to get whip cream Maria needs for the pumpkin pie, he says ok we are on our way to the store Jacob is about to park when all of a sudden,  who do I see, none other than Mr. wonderful Alonzo Rugetti sucking face with what seems a new girlfriend inside the store. I tell Jacob, please just drive and go to another store, so we drive to a store 2 blocks away, John goes in buys the whip cream and we head home. we are now aware that we won't have to worry about Alonzo, he won't be coming home tonight. we get home, Maria and the rest of the guards are waiting for us we run in and go straight to the dining room table, I tell the guys hey, its Christmas Eve I don't want anyone acting as my body guard tonight because, tonight we are just going to have fun, Maria had decorated the home along with Jacob since I could not help,