Oh Great [1]

Takemichi's pov

I can't believe I'm going to school!!! I haven't been since I moved away! I can't wai-

Oh I should probably introduce myself, right? Well I'm takemichi hanagaki also known as mitchy. I'm 17 when I was younger I used to live in US but when my father passed we moved to Tokyo Japan. I was also home tutored for 12 years after we moved. After weeks of begging my mother to let me go to school, she finally allowed it! And ever since I was young I've wanted to go to mizo academy. Anddd I got in!

So I'm currently in my car driving to my mother's bestfriends house. Why? Oh because my dog, Edward, I can't trust mom to look after him so I'm dropping him off at my mom's friends. I finally get there and hop out of the car. Holding my little cute puppy.

I go up to the door and knock lighty. I soon hear a faint voice "coming.." I then hear banging noises as someone runs down the stairs. The door suddenly slam open revealing a black haired man. With a black gang uniform. He smiled at me before speaking. " mitchy! You look so much like your mother! Gosh I haven't seen you in years!" he said hugging tightly. I giggled and hug him back. "good to see you too shin-kun!" I released him from the hug then passed him my dog and a little bag too. "thats everything your gonna need! I'll see you arou-" I was cut off by shinichiro grabbing my wrist. "where school are going again mitchy?" he said. I look at him before answering. "mizo academy why?" I said. He then chuckled and shook his head. "oh my idiot brother goes there! Be sure to say hi he's  name is -" he was saying until I cut him off. "Sorry shin-kun I got to go or I'm gonna be late! See ya!" I shouted as I shut the door and ran to my car. That's when I started the car and started driving my to my school.

Also did I mention you have to stay in a DORM? No? Oh well you know now!

I finally arrived and I park my car in the parking lot and climb out. I lock the car and make my way to the office. 'I'll leave my bags in the car... I'll get em later' I thought.

On my way to the office I bumped into someone. "Oof..." I said as I landed in the ground with a thud. I held my head with my right hand. I looked up at the person who was in front of me. "hina...?" I whispered. She turn around and looked at me. Her pink hair blowing slightly in the breeze. "Mitchy???" she exclaimed. I giggled and nodded.

She held out a hand, I gladly took it but she pulled me straight into a hug. "I haven't seen you in ages!! What are you doing here?!" she said crushing every bone I had in my body. "c-can't bre-ath.."I wheezed out. She released me. And I try to get my breath back." I'm coming to this school now!... A-also I moved back to Tokyo by.. My self"i said. Hina smiled then out of nowhere she gasped. " do you wanna see Emma, yuzuha, and senju?!?" she shouted. I felt tears in my eyes.

" YESSSSSS!!! "I shouted. She giggled. "I got to get to the office tho I'll see you around hina!" I said as I started running to the office.

Hina, Emma, senju, yuzuha are all my childhood friends. I knew them before I moved in tokyo. I hadn't seen them in 12 years.

I finally made it to the office and I knocked on the door." come in child. "I heard. I opened the door and closed the door when I walked in." ah mitchy. Here's your schedule and dorm key" the old man is sano-San the principal. Everyone knows him as gramps. He handed me a piece of paper and a key with a key chain which said which dorm your in. I smile and bowed. "thank you sano-San!" I said. "please call me gramps" he said. I smiled and nodded before turning  to open the door when gramps spoke again. "also be very careful in that dorm" he states. I looked at him in confusion before smiling and nodded. "alright, good bye sano-I mean gramps" I said I ran out the door. I stopped and and turned my schedule over and saw a map on the back.

Wow they think of everything! I smiled and followed the map to where it said dorm block. I finally made it and I folded up the paper and put it in my skirt pocket I looked at my key and saw "dorm S" I looked and soon found the door.

I know I can put the key in and unlock it but it'd be rude to my dorm mates. So I knocked.

•••

No reply. So I knocked louder. Again no reply. I guess I'm sharing a dorm with lazy asses. I got my key and unlock the door.

Woah. This place is Huge! Bigger than a normal dorm. I walked into the living room then kitchen. I felt my stomach rumble. I bet they won't mind if I take a little something to eat. I open the fridge and grab an apple.

I took a bite and closed the fridge then made my way back to the living room and plopped down on the sofa and put my feet next to me.

I heard the door open and then close. "Ah!" I heard a voice shout. I turned my head and bit my apple again. A dude?! And he have blond hair!!

I swallowed my apple and looked at him. "what the hells a girl doing in our dorm?" he said. A confused look plastered on my face. "this is my dorm buddy. " I said. He looked me up and down. " give me your schedule and key. You might have gotten the wrong room" he said.

I could have but I'm pretty sure this room is the right one. I shrugged and stood up. I walked over to the kitchen where I put my keys. I grabbed them and walked back to blondey and handed them to him. He looked at them before giving it back. "well um.. Welcome to the dorm. I'm mikey" mikey said before running into his room. I sighed before looking around. I noticed everyone had there name on the door. Then I saw that there was one that had no name at all. I walked over to it and saw a room with nothing but a single bed in.

I went to go and grab my bag when I realised. "my bags are in my car!" I shout as I plop on to my pillow and scream in frustration.

Then it hit me. "I SHARE A DORM WITH A BOY!!? WHATTTT!?" I shout.

So thats what sano-San meant by be careful. I sighed and removed my head from my pillow and threw open my door. To be greeted by 6 boys.

Oh great.

Look I'm doing another as if 2 aren't enough! yay. Anyway hope you enjoyed this first chapter! 👋
And pls vote ❎ and follow