Mitsuki Lee [13]

AUTHOR'S POV

Mitchy ran around the dorm. Banging pans together. "GET UP YA LAZY ASSES!!" Mitchy shouted.

She heard multiple groans. "SCHOOLS GONNA START IN 30 MINUTES SO GET UP!" she shouted hitting the pans together.

After a few seconds : mikey, angry, Mitsuya, smiley, Chifuyu, baji and draken all burst out of there rooms.

Uniform all messy but Chifuyu looked neat. They all ran into the kitchen sitting down as mitchy stood in front of them all. Her uniform was nice and straight. Her hair was also in a normal side ponytail.

She smiled as she dished out everyones plate with there breakfast on.

Mitchy had already eaten so she didnt bother to stick around in the kitchen. She went into her room and grabbed her bag slinging it over her shoulders.

She made her way out of her room seeing all of the cats in there bed beside the sofa. She smiled. "Yuki,kyo,frost,tiger: your foods in the kitchen."she whispered to them. Immediately yuki shot up and ran into the kitchen soon followed by kyo,then tiger and lastly frost.

Mitchy giggled as she watched frost bounce away: she stood back up and took a step back but instead of feeling nothing she felt a hard surface. She turned around to come face to face with mitsuya. "Hey blondey." Mitsuya grinned. Mitchy smiled slightly. "Its takemitchy/mitchy and hi mitsuya." Mitchy said. Mitsuya looked at mitchy watching her look into her eyes.

"Can you help me with my tie?" Mitsuya said breaking eye contact with her. Mitchy tilted her head in confusion then saw that his tie was undone. She sighed before grabbing the tie and doing it for him.

After she finished she smiled softly and patted his chest. "Done! Now tell the guys im off to school: see you!" Mitchy shouted not even waiting for his reply before running out of the house.

❦︎❦︎𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕜-𝕜𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕜𝕚❦︎❦︎

Mitchy made her way into the office where a kind lady sat at the desk. "Um- im takemitchy hanagaki.. i was wondering where room 2a is?" Mitchy asked the lady.

The woman looked at mitchy and smiled. Mitchy got a little look at the womans details. She didnt look much older than mitchy her self. Maybe she was in her early twenties? "Oh hello, im miya. Room 2a is.. down the hall. Turn right, go all the way down the hall and turn left and its the 2nd door on your right." Miya said to mitchy.

Mitchy smiled. "Arigato!" Mitchy shouted as she ran down the hall and going in the right directions to class.

As she wwnt to turn left, she slammed into someone. "KYA~" mitchy shouted as she fell to the floor. Her bag flinging out of her grip in the process. "Hey are you oka- mitchy?" A familliar voice said. Mitchy lifted her vision and caught the eyes of mitsuki lee.

"Mitsuki?" Mitchy said as she pulled herself up with mitsuki's hand. She quickly bent down and grabbed her bag. She looked at mitsuki again seeing him in his not-so-neat uniform. "Gomenasai for bumping into you mitsuki." Mitchy said doing a slight bow.

Mitsuki chuckled. "Its fine, um actually kinda happy it was you and not another girl." Mitsuki said smiling kindly at mitchy. Mitchy blushed at his comment but decided to try and shake it off.

"What room are you in?" Mitsuki asked casually. Mitchy looked at him before pointing down the hallway. "Im in room 2a, im not sure whos in my class yet.." mitchy said nervously smiling as she swung her bag on her shoulder once again.

"Im in class 2b, also sorry i didnt text you ive been busy and-" before mitsuki could finish a loud shout of someones name was heard. "MITCHY!!!!!" The voices shouted again.

Mitchy looked behind mitsuki and saw her dorm mates. Mitchy groaned. Mikey was first to her, then baji and the rest showed up a few seconds after. "Mitchy why'd you leave without us- who the heck are you?" Mikey said looking at mitsuki with pure hatred.

"Guys, be nice. This is mitsuki lee. I met him-" mitchy was saying until chifuyu cut her off ." On friday when we had our 'dates'?" Chifuyu said. Everyone soon gave mitsuki a death glare.

"Mitsuki lee? never thought you would be here.." two voice said. Everyone moved and saw- you guesssed it. Angry/souya and smiley/nahoya. Everyone shot them a confused look.

"We meet mitsuki 3 years ago: mitchy stay away from him. Hes a lying, cheating, dick head." smiley said as he put up a protective arm infront of mitchy.

[ȇ̈d̑̈ȋ̈ s̑̈ȃ̈n̑̈ȃ̈ ȃ̈l̑̈l̑̈ ] 😭😭😭😭

Mitchy looked at smiley then at mitsuki. Then she turned her gaze to her dorm mates. "Oh come on nahoya, i've changed." mitsuki said with a smile on his face.

Angry went to speak but the bell went signing us to get to class. Smiley and angry growled at him as the boys escorted mitchy to her class. Surprisingly. They were all in the same class.

Mitchy took a seat in the third row. She in between mikey and baji. She had draken begind her and chifuyu infront of her. Mitsuya was beside draken. Angry was infront of baji and smiley was infront of mikey.

Mitchy sighed as she leaned on her hand: bringing her phone out of her pocket.

She believed what angry and smiley said but she also wanted to get to know mitsuki. She liked him in a way.

She looked at her phone seeing she had a text off a number that said 'unknown' she quickly clicked on the message. She smiled before typing a quick reply. Mitchy couldn't help but smiled like a fool for the rest of the first period.

She kept day dreaming and blushing for no reason and know one  knew why.

Open: text from 'unknown'

Unknown: hey mitchy, its mitsuki.

Mitchy: hey mitsuki! Sorry about the guys.

Mitsuki: heh, its fine. Ya see i was wondering.. wanna go on a date later tonight? 7:30?

Mitchy: sure! i'll see you then♡︎

Mitsuki: see ya then, beautiful( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

🄰/🄽: 🄼🄸🅃🄲🄷🅈 🅈🄾🅄 🅂🅃🅄🄿🄸🄳🄳🄳🄳🄳. W̺͆h̺͆a̺͆t̺͆ y̺͆o̺͆u̺͆r̺͆ g̺͆u̺͆y̺͆s̺͆ 'o̺͆p̺͆i̺͆n̺͆i̺͆o̺͆n̺͆ o̺͆n̺͆ m̺͆i̺͆t̺͆s̺͆u̺͆k̺͆i̺͆? l̺͆i̺͆k̺͆e̺͆ h̺͆i̺͆m̺͆? D̺͆i̺͆s̺͆l̺͆i̺͆k̺͆e̺͆ h̺͆i̺͆m̺͆? t̺͆h̺͆i̺͆n̺͆k̺͆ h̺͆i̺͆s̺͆ a̺͆ d̺͆i̺͆c̺͆k̺͆? w̺͆h̺͆a̺͆t̺͆ d̺͆o̺͆ y̺͆o̺͆u̺͆ p̺͆r̺͆e̺͆d̺͆i̺͆c̺͆t̺͆ f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆ t̺͆h̺͆e̺͆ n̺͆e̺͆x̺͆t̺͆ c̺͆h̺͆a̺͆p̺͆t̺͆e̺͆r̺͆? Ⓦ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓛ︎ Ⓙ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓣ︎!