The Twins [9]

Takemichi 's pov

I walked into the living room, seeing angry and smiley sitting on the couch chillin'

I smiled and take a seat in between them. "hey shorty" smiley said to me. I looked at him before rolling my eyes. "Were both short, baka"i said. He looked at me before shrugging.

We carried on chillin. Mostly watching TV. When I felt my phone vibrate.

hey mitchy! It's me hina, don't question how I got your number. Anyway me and the girls are wondering you wanna meet up and hang like old times? •

I read the text smiling to myself. "what you smiling about?" angry said trying to look at my phone.

"my friends wanna hang out with me! Haha!" I said giggling. I typed a quick reply of asking where and when.

She said in about 30 minutes outside of the dorm block. I quickly jumped up and ran from smiley and angry and walked into my room.

What to wear..? Hmm.. I looked in my wardrobe before finding some blue shorts and a black tank top. Also some white sandals. Kinda like mikey's. I smile and walk out.

Proud of my outfit. Also I GET TO SEE MY CHILD HOOD FRIENDS AGAIN!! HEHE! This time, without the 7 boys there to distract me!

I walked towards the door when I heard a gruff voice speak. "where ya going mitchy?" I turn around and see its draken. "oh hey draken I'm going out with the girls. I'll be back in about... Hmm. 4 hours? At the most?" I said to him. He looked at me and smiled. He actually smiled! It wasn't a huge smile but still! "alright, see ya" he said as he turned his head and walked off into the living room.

I sighed and open the door. "I'll be back in 4 hours! Don't trash the place!" I shouted threw the dorm. Before heading out and closing the door.

Author's pov

As soon as takemichi shut the door and made her way out of the dorm building. 4 boys popped there heads out of there rooms.

Also you can recognise this guys as the boys who remember takemichi. Chifuyu, Mitsuya, mikey and baji. Soon enough, every boy in this dorm will remember hopefully takemichi will too.

Chifuyu, baji and Mitsuya ran into mikey's room. Mikey quickly shut the door. "you sure she's gone?" mikey questioned, making sure. All the boys replied with a nod.

They all took a seat around the room.
Mitsuya on the floor. Chifuyu on mikey's bean bag chair. Baji on his desk chair and mikey on his bed.

"did you guys find it..?" Chifuyu asked, breaking the silence. "I did.." baji and mikey said in unison. Mitsuya hummed in response. "good" Chifuyu said.

He put his hand in his pocket and pulled an item out. Everyone soon followed on suit. All of them got a slightly pain in their heads when they first found it. But it's normal for some one an item and soon found it.

Mikeys was red. Baji was dark blue.
Chifuyu was yellow. Mitsuya was black. That's right, you guessed it. They all found there wrist bands takemichi gave to them when they first meet.

"you guys really think it'll work?" mitsuya asked. "I sure hope so." baji replied. Not too sure to himself.

"call 'em in" baji said, looking at mikey and mitsuya. They both nodded at each other before opening there mouths.

"SMILEY/ANGRY GET IN HERE!" mitsuya and mikey shouted together. About a minute later the boys they called came in. The other guys his there bands.